Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Straight answers please.

CanShakeit

Straight answers please.

I “honestly” introduced my wife, and myself a couple of months ago when I joined this board. I recently contributed to a thread titled “Your Thoughts... Working In The Industry Without A Website?” located here:http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=11527

I also sent a private message explaining in detail how it IS possible to profit dearly from the adult business without a website. I know the page was hit from my server logs. However, I’ve received no reply about a question I asked concerning the line of text now located under my Avatar.
    “Which is located under the Avatar by no choice of my own”

So this is my question to members here... Is this some sort of joke that I don’t understand, or am I being shunned by the community for being straight?

Straight forward answers please…

Thank you.

G Taylor.

no one is shunned here for being str8. many really cool contributing members here are not gay - a lot of us here are bi, too. i can't find a thread asking about the words next to your avatar - here are all your posts:
    http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...searchid=21092
    so who did you ask?

i'm not sure if members without a certain number of posts can do this, but when i go to my control panel, and select Edit Profile, i can see "Custom User Title" which is where you edit that.

absolutely not.. we have plenty of straight members here.

It happens a lot that people will ask questions and just not receive an answer for many reasons.. people are buried in work and don't have time to post, people don't really have an opinion and dont' want to just GFY themselves for a post or people who would actually say something missed the thread entirely.

um..

like me..

so ask again?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

CanShakeit
    I've said this wrong, or you've misunderstood what I'm trying to say here and I apologize either way.
    I didn't ask a question on the board... I replied with an answer on the thread titled...
    “Your Thoughts... Working In The Industry Without A Website?”

I sent the private message to "Lee" explaining to him how is possible to make a GOOD profit without a website for the individule. And how it targets better traffic than SE's. And I explained how to do it, and provided a link.
    At that time I also asked about the comment under my avatar because I felt it was offensive to others here.

OH..

ok.. if you want to change that, you can.. it's quite easy.

Go into the options and choose "Custom Title"

Those titles were just things we came up with ages ago, and they change as you get more posts.. every 25 posts I think, they change to something else..I think the next one is "I'm not Gay, I'm British".

And you can choose whatever you want.. even "No Really.. I'm straight".

We'll all get the joke here.

CanShakeit
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    OH..

ok.. if you want to change that, you can.. it's quite easy.

Go into the options and choose "Custom Title"

Those titles were just things we came up with ages ago, and they change as you get more posts.. every 25 posts I think, they change to something else..I think the next one is "I'm not Gay, I'm British".

And you can choose whatever you want.. even "No Really.. I'm straight".

We'll all get the joke here.
    Bud.. I AM GLAD to hear that!!! Honesty it freaked me out when I seen that the way it was. While my wife featured in the clubs we were all over the country and got along great with the gay community! In fact I've taken countless poloriads with guys that came in specifically to see our show. I sure didn’t want to take a chance on somebody recognizing Leanna and thinking that either of us though bad about them...

This has been a totally misunderstanding "On MY part"

Thank you for setting me straight Jasun...

Now.. about that nightmare enducing avatar...

:jasun: :goof: :joker:

CanShakeit
    Bawhahahaa!

That Pig cracks me up Bud.:thumbsup:

See I use to post a bunch over at the Abb board till it closed. The girl that run the board name is Renee. Well see she knows we live on a farm cause we talked about hogs and what not.

Well it's been a few months ago now, but yahoo ran a story from Nation Geographic about a hog in Georgia called HogZillia, and how big it was and all that. Well I got on the board one day and told them HogZillia was a pussy compared to the ones here in Indiana! Bawhahahaa!
    So we all kinda kinda joked around about it really. Then one day she popped up with that Avatar I use now. I about pissed myself laughing when I first seen it and told her it looked like that rascal had his hoves up on the gate with his pecker stuck in a glory hole! Bawhahahaa!

Sooo, it just kinda when on from there, and I've been using it on all the boards I've signed up to. I think the only one I don't have it on is the ynot board, but other than that I've pretty much got it on all of them.
    I suppose some of the folks have a hard time taking it serious. But hell the way I look at it is you have to be tecky most of the time when you working on your sites and what not ya know... Hell if I can't joke around with folks a little bit and do business at the same time it makes me nervous really. I figure this late in the game if a guy hasn't got his ducks in order well enough to joke around and know his business at the same time, he might be up to something ya know! Bawhahhaa!

And hell I just stear clear of those kinda folks! :wacko:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hey, if you sent me a PM im a littl ebacked up with work atm so its possible i havent even read it yet (i currently have 45 PMs in my inbox LOL).

The text under your username is generated automatically by the community script, with every 10 posts you make (i think) it changes

They are all famous quotes made by people about the gay community and lifestyle so theres nothing to be worried about and, as :jasun: mentioned, you can pretty much say whatever you want in your title within reason and we wont take offence :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

CanShakeit
    Yoo Lee!

Yepper's, I understand completly now. These folks explained it to me. I know I'm not the most patient guy out here. I get a little shook up from time on certian things. I don't mean nobody any harm though. And when you get to that pm of mine you'll probably be pretty shocked at how easy it is to make money not having a website. Or ya might already know about it. Hopefully you'll understand why I didn't put the link out here as well.
    I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and didn't think I could explain it well enough to get people to understand me. I'm just thankful I've made some good contacts over the years that help look out for us.

Thanks Bud. :thumbsup:

CanShakeit, you are more than welcome here. Just out of curiosity what was the saying under your avatar?

Oh, and you have my permission to beat upon Lee as I think he is the guy responsible for entering those sayings in the first place. But if you do, please video it so that we can all watch it LOL!!!

cheers,
    Luke

CanShakeit
    Hey Luke Bud. I don't know about whoppin him. I've had about all of that crap I ever care to deal with in the clubs! Bawhahahaa!
    And for Christ Sakes Luke...
    If I was to try ya want me to hold the camera too? :wtf:
    ----
    I think the saying was "How long were you gay, or how long have you been gay" or something close to that. Hell I didnt notice it when I first posted my howdy-do on here. I didn't relize it till I came back to post. Then I looked over at that damn pig and though Awww Shit! What if these guys take that wrong and just think I'm some smart ass trying to rag on people ya know..
    All fixed up now though as far as I'm concerned.
    Hell I was just freaken out there a lil bit. Some of these boards have been a little less that welcoming out here and I just didn't want no trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by CanShakeit
    If I was to try ya want me to hold the camera too? :wtf:
    LOL sure thing, will volunteer!

cheers,
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by CanShakeit
    Some of these boards have been a little less that welcoming out here and I just didn't want no trouble.

You'll find we're very different that some of those other boards.

Madame0120
    Um .. and female hetero-sexual Fem Doms who once held the title of
    Fag Hag Queen of The Silver Lining Disco 1975 that own websites geared to gay men, are members here too.

:goof: