Thread: CuriousCash – Now Pays more and has MPA3

JesseJ

CuriousCash – Now Pays more and has MPA3

CuriousCash has experienced phenomenal growth in recent timers. Thanks to your continuing loyal support. We now would like to reward you by increasing our payout levels. We are now paying up to 75% Revshare and $35 per join, full details at www.CuriousCash.com
    As a lot of you would have noticed CuriousCash.com has recently been upgraded and is now powered by MPA3, stats tracking and admin system. Over the past month we have been working hard to bring to you the new system with great, enhanced features.
    Some of these features include > Improved Stats Tracking > Faster loading Webmasters Area > Improved Banner System (Downloadable Zip files and improved file naming) > Flexibility to link to various pages on the sites (coming soon) > Cascading Billing.

We continue to add great new sites to CuriousCash the latest being www.TwinBoySex.com and www.AustralianSurfLifesavers.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Jesse,

Im going to copy this on over to the general board for you

Regards,

Lee

JesseJ
    Thanks Lee,

Thanks to all the webmasters who have made CuriousCash what it is today. Lets keep breaking our own records.

BritishTwinks
    We've been doing well with Curious Cash for years and years. It's good to see you guys continuing to get stronger and stronger.

BDBionic
    I'm updating my linking codes and stuff today! Congrats on the update and latest release, guys. CuriousCash was the first sponsor I ever signed up with (when they were BoyBucks) and have been happy since