Thread: How 2 Start Traffic Trade...

How 2 Start Traffic Trade...

Hello all,

My MGP is new designed and now I need a good tutorial how to get started with traffic trades with other TGP/MGP.

I´ve already installed the TTT-Script and a few trades but my productivity still sucks.

Thanks for help
    Tom

Sorry...

Wrong forum :uhoh:

Tom

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    If your productivity is low its probably because your skim is set to high for the amount of traffic you have currently.

Also, check who you are trading with, if you are just starting out, you should really trade with sites around the same size (traffic wise) as your own. As your traffic grows, you make the skim percentage high (or low) enough to ensure your productivity remains constant.

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh i should also say, is this for the productivity of YOUR site or of the sites you are trading with?

If its the productivity of sites you are trading with, i.e them sending you traffic, id dump them or try to find out why something isnt working.

Regards,

Lee

Hola Lee,

thanks for that quick answer.

It´s for the productivity of my site.

I changed the skim to 50% and trade now with only 3 other sites in my traffic-category. Will see what happens.

This TGP/MGP thing now I understand but to get traffic is very hard.
    Already get a view hits with my submitted galleries to TGP´s/MGP´s and hope it will grow soon.

Tom

if you changed your skim DOWN to 50% that means you were on the CJ side of things. Make no wonder your productivity was shit. You should really be aiming for something around 10-20% skim to your trades. Also make sure you have your trade sites setup somewhere on your page with tempting text to get your surfers to want to visit those sites.

One other thing, where are you getting your traffic from? Productivity depends highly on the source of your traffic, if you are getting it from tgp galleries then it will not be that great. Instead you should focus on SEO and try to increase your search engine traffic. If you manage to get a nice % of SE traffic your productivity will skyrocket.

hope this helps!

cheers,
    Luke

if you're going with 50%, can you set the first click to always go to a gallery? surfers who have seen something they like are much more likely to keep clicking. also if your mgp is a thumb preview type, you should mostly trade with other thumb preview mgps, but if you are using text descriptions, you should try to mostly trade with text description mgps.

something else that greatly affects productivity with thumb preview sites is the quality of the thumbs. they should be interesting, not blurry, not oversharpened, and something that you really DON'T want is to have a few yellowish or reddish thumbs in with the others.

btw, three trades probably isn't enough to keep things going.

Soonnow
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    ...and something that you really DON'T want is to have a few yellowish or reddish thumbs in with the others...
    Now, you got me currious - What do you mean "yellowish or reddish" ?
    - and why not ?