Music is a huge part of my life (toonz begin poundin the moment I arise from my slumber to the time I return to dreamland) and I am always interested in knowing how important music is to others, as well what they like to absorb.

I simply luv jazz (well, most of it) and tend to lean toward music which has been influenced (heavily or minimally) by it.

"Little Louie" Vega is one of my favourite artists/composers, including all the projects that he has his chubby little mittens in. Such as: Masters At Work (MAW), Lood, Nuyorican Soul etc. Also, I just love the way he works in his Pa's tunes (Louie Vega Sr.), as well the stunning work he did with Tito Puente, George Benson and Roy Ayers.

Currently, the most heavily played 'set' is from a jazz ensembles known as The Beat Fanatic (it is next to impossible for me to sit still while it is being played).

Yes, I do sometimes listen to other music (again, ‘stuff’ mostly influenced by jazz), such as anything released from the likes of Thievery Corp. and ColdCut (no, NOT ColdPlay!).

How about you'z peeps ?