Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kudos to Chili Host

Dzinerbear

Kudos to Chili Host

With all the 2257 hoo-haw and the threat of an obscenity task force, I decided it was time to move my sites out the U.S. I'm a Canadian, so there's no compelling reason for my sites to remain U.S.-based. A little while ago, I began talking to Luke about moving my sites.

Over the weekend, while I was at Internext, Luke set up my new dedicated server and moved all of my sites to the land of windmills and wooden shoes. I can't tell you all how thrilled I am with the experience.

Luke has made this a smooth-sailing process from the very beginning when he helped me make the decision to move and it continued to the move itself. When I got home from Internext, my sites were already moved (about 12 domains and thousands of pictures and HTML files).

There were a couple of very minor problems, but nothing that a quick e-mail couldn't take care of. I'm constantly amazed at how much of a stand-up guy Luke is. I can't say enough about Luke and Chili Host except that I don't know how I'd run my business without him.

Thanks, Luke, I owe you a big bear hug.
    dzinerbear

Special_K
    I concur.
    We also recently set up a server and Luke kept us informed of the progress and had it setup very fast. Thx Luke,

Kalan

Xstr8guy
    The poor guy must never sleep! It's not like he has a huge staff helping him out but half the posters on this board host with him and I'm sure dozens more. But with Luke/Chilihost you will experience minimal problems but when you do, he's always there to fix it.

i'm with you guys. our experience with luke is that he explains things very well to us non-techies, and he is there when you need him.

MisterMark
    I have to concur. I recently set up a server with Luke and he's been incredibly attentive and helpful.

Slade
    Yeah..all these comments are probably true...but HEY..there are some NEGATIVE things about him too!

For one thing..he speaks with a foreign accent!!

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by slurpybear
    And I think he's a bottom.

dzinerbear
    That he is mate! :thumbsup: (What an appropriate smiley! )

I think I'll do the "TOP TEN THINGS WRONG WITH LUKE!"

Dzinerbear
    And I think he's a bottom, too.

dzinerbear

thats not a negative thing, michael.

Quote Originally Posted by MWCren
    LMAO -- you guys are crazy!

And yes, Luke IS the best thing to happen to adult hosting since the invention of sliced bread!

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by MWCren
    It is if you happen to be a bottom too

Only the best bottoms make it to the top!

Slade
    For all you TOPS out there..Seattle is a bottom paradise!

Ok, so how did this thread evolve from Luke being a great hosting guru to Seattle being a bottom paradise? All we need is for DonMike to come in and say he likes cake. LOL

how close are we to 100,000 posts????

Sorry to have participated in the hijacking of your Kudo's Luke.
    You know I love you like my luggage.

ummm.....I just don't know how to respond to this thread. First off, cheers to Michael and all others for the kind words, it is always a pleasure helping out my clients. Now about that bottom bit, lets just say I am flexible :devil:

cheers,
    Luke