Thread: What Sponsor is your top converting?

TheWhack

What Sponsor is your top converting?

I am looking for more sites to promote, I am looking for sites that convert, of course & offer hosted galleries.

Oh and I need a sponsor that offers POTD's by category, I see a ton of these for the straight market, what about the gay market?

Thanks

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    granted there are people willing to help out, but if everyone told their top converting, it soon wouldn't be top converting anymore and oversaturated

You can go over to Free Hosted Galleries and check out the Sponsor category to get a quick idea of gay sponsors that have fhg's available ... most sponsors have signed on with them. If you signup there for a sponsor, that guy gets the referal credit of course, which is how he makes a living with it, plus the galleries all carry his codes until you setup your account and fill in the sponsors you're signed on with and input your own id number.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhack
    What Sponsor is your top converting?
    I could tell you that but then I would have to kill you.

Btw, my top converting sponsors don't take webmaster referrals otherwise I might tell you, .

Paco
    Wow, what a coinkydinky ... I was just about to start a thread regarding something similar: I am looking for a good quality pay site (preferably big dick specific, not an interracial, which doubles as) for me to send exit traffic to.
    (Primary console for all our gay pay sites, which is also offered to our members.)

As for what sites convert very well ... I'll share with you: I'd have to say that all depends. For us, any big dick site performs well with our exit traffic. The site would have to be beyond horrid for us to not promote it!

For the last five-years, the consistent sponsor is TopBucks !
    (By consistent I mean the sites rarely waste our traffic.)
    Gay Big Cock Sex and His First Big Cock do very well.

After that, I tend to go with any sponsor that offers a decent gay big dick site, such as Silver Cash , Platinum Bucks

Another little gem is Bareback Bottoms (SIC CASH) -- hardcore action without a condom sells itself.

CBLCasey
    I find that PrideBucks.com really converts well. Best to stick with a program that focuses on Gay Traffic.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by CBLCasey
    I find that PrideBucks.com really converts well. Best to stick with a program that focuses on Gay Traffic.

Casey, thanks for the FYI, I do appreciate it.

Please post or e-mail me your referal code/link. I will sign-up and give em a try.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    If you are interested in promoting gay asian sites, I would highly recommend you give ours a try. We have www.gayasianamateurs.com and www.japanboyz.com and they have been converting like crazy. All of our content is exxclusive and shot on location right here in SE Asia.

I can provide you with a ton of both movie and photo free hosted galleries and any other promotional materials you need.

You can sign up for our program at www.zbuckz.com and then hit me up and I will get you the list of galleries.

I promote mostly my own sites, boymegaplex always seems to do very well. Overall in comparison to other sites I promote, my sites always do better for me!

cheers,
    Luke

desslock
    The main reason I spend my scare time, money and effort to go to business shows like Internext and the Phoenix Forum is to persoanally meet individuals who produce content that I feel like I can market on the Internet.

This is exactly why shows like these are worth my investment. You meet the folks who have product that you can sell for them, and consequently both of you make out profitably.

Have you ever considered that there are website affiliate programs out there that no one is promoting, but you could have the potential to personally make into a bonanza yourself using your own specific skills?

Steve