Thread: Need your help with this fraudulent webmaster

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

Need your help with this fraudulent webmaster

I have been dealing with this webmaster for over a week. He was banned by Paycom and clearly fraudulent. He had 12 signups, 4 of which were through paycom and the other ones went through ccbill 900. After further invesitgation 9 of his signups were near where he lives in California. The ratios were insane at 1/18 and we never have that many 900 signups in a whole day. He has been bashing my company on the boards, threatening a lawsuit against myself and paycom and I have had it. He is oviously new to the business and he is so clearly fraudulent it isn't even funny. Please beware of him if you run an affiliate program. Contact me for more info. However you feel about IntenseCash please let him know on the XBix boards.

http://boards.xbiz.com/showthread.php3?threadid=28343

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

thanks for the heads up! I wish you the best of luck dealing with him.

cheers,
    Luke

dannyz
    What a headache, keep us posted on how it turns out. I saw someone posted negatively on there about Paycom, but we've been using them a year now and we've never received a payment late or had an affiliate complain...also their support department always seems to answer emails within 5 minutes after they are sent, I can't say that about any other processors I've used.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    What a headache, keep us posted on how it turns out. I saw someone posted negatively on there about Paycom, but we've been using them a year now and we've never received a payment late or had an affiliate complain...also their support department always seems to answer emails within 5 minutes after they are sent, I can't say that about any other processors I've used.
    Same here I have never had a problem with Paycom and very rarely hear anything negative about them. Their support is top notch.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

allboysvideo

What an A...HOLE

Mark,

Sorry to hear about this guy....I can't believe you have to go through this, if he wants "proof" just send him your terms & agreements for sign-ups and have him re-read it again.

Regards,
    David
    D&E/allboysvideo.com