Thread: NEED Programmers HELP!!!

MidwestMale

NEED Programmers HELP!!!

Dear Readers,

okay here is the thing possibly someone can help me so i can possibly set this up and it will run smooth.

ok have any of you ever used VEROTEL?

basically when people sign up to my website i need it so my website will reconize who has paid or not paid to block them from adult content also as well once they become a member they can also buy webcam time to watch webcams but i need it so it wont write over there subscription. basically i want to buy 30 dollars of webcam time they click pay here it responds to verotel it authorizes , approves or denys then adds the time to there members account (or money) in the webcam page.

the webcam program we are using for intigration needs a gateway to be setup (dont know how to do that) and also as well it needs to be able to respond to my website plus verotel so there website can authorize the member to watch the webcam. Since they will already be members on my website they are not paying for a webcam subscription - reaccuring or monthly i just need it so they can pay a 1 time thing no (days or weeks or months) just bam done since people can go thru 100 minutes of webcam time in less then 1 day. and i need it so if someone goes to buy more time the verotel wont block them since they have that day restriction or whatever it is. does anyone know how to bipass that for pay per minute?

Matt..

MidwestMale

there is the webcam software i want to use on my website.

MidwestMale
    Update.

i called verotel they are sending me a custom fields thing for making my own script to respond to there server and it responds with my database and then my database responds to the webcam hosting server so they know who is authorized to view the webcam (wow sounds very difficult) LOL anyone know how to build a script that can help me?

email admin@midwestmale.com

Matt..

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Contact this guy ~ on ICQ - hes excellent with this sorta stuff and his rates are affordable!!

ICQ Number: 3-824-845
    Name: Majumdar Dhruv
    NickName: Aquitaine

MidwestMale
    does he Yahoo? i dont have ICQ ...

Matt..

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    nope~ he doesnt yahoo - I dont know anyone that yahoos anymore~ :wacko:

MidwestMale
    Hey thanks for your input but well i called verotel again and had them send me the windows (asp and asp.net) configurations to setup in the script my backend database person needs to create from scratch to respond to there network for our membership packages and well for the webcam minute packages (i am beginning to hate verotel setups)

Matt. (here is some pages we are going to splice soon and convert to html or asp.

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    matt,

i might be able to help you out. i have over 5 years of technical experience in the adult industry. i also worked at a 3rd party processor (very similar to Verotel) for almost 3 years, so i know processing quite well.

thanks,
    hagan
    Y!M: seablue250
    AIM: haganxy
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com