Thread: Paycom fraudulent charges

Paycom fraudulent charges

Anyone else getting fraudulent charges billed by Paycom? I think I have for two months now. I can't find out for sure because they haven't answered the email I sent two days ago.
    ------------------
    Hey there. I'm in Australia and am getting a charge on my credit card from Paycom but after using your billing support page, and inputting my info, it shows that all of my memberships have been cancelled.

Below is the last charge on my card

12/08/2005 10/08/2005 2203 PAYCOM.NET PAYCOM.NET * $37.45-

My card number is xxx xxx xxx xxx Please track down any outstanding memberships I might have and let me know to which site they belong so I can cancel them.

Thank you for your immediate help.
    -----------------

I hate to charge back, especially if I really did subscribe to a site.. even though their system says I have no memberships. What other options do I have?

have you emailed rand? - i think his email is
    rand (at) paycom.net

dannyz
    Squirt,

Try emailing support@paycom.net and CC accounting@paycom.net, they always get back to me immediately if I send the mail during US business hours. You can also call them at (310) 827-5880, they are very easy to get ahold of.

Cheers

Ok I'll try those three email addresses guys thanks! The original email was sent to billing@billingsupport from the customer service menu. Looks like they use a different company to help customers and they aren't with it at all.

I called their "toll free" 1-800 international number and got a message that said the number is not toll free if called from outside the United States and I will be billed at international direct dial rates if I continue, so I hung up.. I'm not going that route.

dannyz
    Squirt,

You should check out Skype Out for calling long distance (www.skype.com). I believe it is .06 cents per minute for me to call the US from here in Asia. I have saved literally thousands of dollars in long distance calls to the US, Europe and Australia with them, and the connection is usually better then if I called from a landline phone LOL.

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    Squirt,

I saw your email just minutes ago and forwarded to someone specific in Billing Support for response. You should get a response very soon.

Additionally, Paycom does offer a toll free number for customers in Austrailia. It is :
    Australia 0011-800-PAYCOM-66 (0011-800-7292-6666)

As an FYI, Paycom offers toll free assistance to twleve additional countries other than the U.S..

You can find the list of toll free numbers by going to http://billingsupport.com/ and clicking the "Contact Us" link.
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

Quote Originally Posted by rand
    Squirt,

I saw your email just minutes ago and forwarded to someone specific in Billing Support for response. You should get a response very soon.

Additionally, Paycom does offer a toll free number for customers in Austrailia. It is :
    Australia 0011-800-PAYCOM-66 (0011-800-7292-6666)

As an FYI, Paycom offers toll free assistance to twleve additional countries other than the U.S..

You can find the list of toll free numbers by going to http://billingsupport.com/ and clicking the "Contact Us" link.
    Thanks for the quick response Rand :thumbsup:

Your 1 800 number is the same for all countries.. unfortunately, here in Australia at least, we are charged direct dial rates on that number ( the same as if I called you regular number )

Thanks again for the response Rand I appreciate it :high: