Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for the other great sponsor

Jaromir

looking for the other great sponsor

Hi, I'm looking for the other great sponsor to grow my revenue.

I'm gallery submitter with decent ammount of the traffic (now 2 gallery In Hun, more than 5 In Hun owerflow) with more than 120 partner account

What I'm looking
    1) I need propagate really big gay site as Is bfcollection.com, no small sites with update once per week
    2) no overptomoted site from the sponsor as Is FlashCash, MaxCash, PerfectGonzo or blablaCash which Is promoted on every stupid adult page on the internet, I'm looking for something unique site, which convert really good, and rebill excelent In the long term
    3) >=60% partnership (no PPS) without any catch as Is e-mail box, exit Pop-Up or not converting SU page, look to bfcollection.com
    4) direct access to the membership area where I may claim exclusive content for my propagation

This Is what I exactly get from my current sponsor

so my new sponsor must:

5) host my new domain, on the some fast server (my 20pics galleries Is optimized for the size, and domain will be used only for the sponsor propagation)

Do you know any sponsor, which pass this terms?
    If yes, please SPAM me with your SU link

mike-x

WTF?

BucksFactory

sites to promote :
    amazingtwinks.com
    seducedarmyboys.com
    spankingtwinks.com
    crazydoctors.com
    spermcult.com
    bidoctors.com

see sig

you need a big gay site? i have two suggestions - i've been inside the member areas of both.

boyalley is a BIG twink site, packed full of content. their program is located here

bedfellow is not my kind of site - i promote niche - but they are huge and good quality. program located here

Jaromir
    and what about content and other things?

mike-x

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Jaromir
    and what about content and other things?
    n/p
    Huge amount of promo materials is available: banners, free content (photo and video!!!!), FHG etc

Jaromir
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-x
    n/p
    Huge amount of promo materials is available: banners, free content (photo and video!!!!), FHG etc
    do you read what I writed?

do you have pass to the member area?
    how big Is site?
    what about free hosting?

I don't need FHG, banners and othe crap...

BritishTwinks
    You're such a charmer. I'm surprised more people aren't offering you their help! :wtf:

Jaromir
    Quote Originally Posted by BritishTwinks
    You're such a charmer. I'm surprised more people aren't offering you their help! :wtf:
    yes, I'm big fucker
    sorry If I hurry you

I'm only looking for some unique deal, I'm full of small sponsors with 95FHG and non rebilling SUs

I'm looking for classic big guy sponsors

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    The question which comes to my mind is:

Why don't you bild a big huge gay site yourself?

The stuff you're asking for - especially >=60% refshare is, well, unique to what I am used to. By what you're asking for one might think that you send millions of users so that you are in the position to request something like that.

What about sharing your side of the business (unique users etc.) with the interested sponsors - one might cut you a deal.

DEV.

Dzinerbear
    do you read what I writed?
    do you have pass to the member area?
    how big Is site?
    what about free hosting?
    I don't need FHG, banners and othe crap...
    Wow! I've heard about these fabled kinds of webmasters, but didn't know they were still kicking around.

Now, let me see, where did I put my magic wand?

dzinerbear

Jaromir
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    The question which comes to my mind is:

Why don't you bild a big huge gay site yourself?

The stuff you're asking for - especially >=60% refshare is, well, unique to what I am used to. By what you're asking for one might think that you send millions of users so that you are in the position to request something like that.

What about sharing your side of the business (unique users etc.) with the interested sponsors - one might cut you a deal.

DEV.
    60% Isn't as unique as you think, many sponsor offer 60, 65 or higher ammount of the revenue + bonus

If my current sponsor give me unique content + 60% and convert really great, so both of us make good money, and If I see, that Is severals other sponsors which gives more than 60%, why I can't ask for the 60%

It's the market, I'm working really hard to get hits to my galleries, so why I can't ask for the 60% revenue?

Xstr8guy
    Do you normally work in the straight niche? Hehe, sorry inside joke.

What you are looking for isn't very common with gay sites... especially the unlimited use of exclusive content. I don't think there are many gay sites that want their exclusive content posted all over TGP's.

Jaromir
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Do you normally work in the straight niche? Hehe, sorry inside joke.

What you are looking for isn't very common with gay sites... especially the unlimited use of exclusive content. I don't think there are many gay sites that want their exclusive content posted all over TGP's.
    I don't need many
    I need only one (or two)

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I don't need many
    I need only one (or two)
    Do like I do

Produce them yourself

Jaromir
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    Do like I do

Produce them yourself