Thread: Recommended viewing!

Slade

Yeah Recommended viewing!

If you haven't seen it yet, and want to see a movie full of some raw male passion (and yes, it has a lot of violence in it too), then be sure to buy/rent "Burnt Money"!

WOW! HOT HOT men and while there is no GAY sex scene (the straight sex scenes featured hot men), the passion between the two main characters Nene and Angel is INCREDIBLE!

And to top it off..it's a true story that took place in Argentina and Uruguay in 1965! (Yes, it's in Spanish with English subtitles).

Sure makes up for the TURKEY I saw the other night called "The Trip". Take my advice and save your money on that BAD trip! Seems any decent gay themed movies (with the exception of Latterdays) come from countries OTHER than the U.S.

My desire for south of the border cock definitely INCREASED this evening! :devil:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    :thumbsup: , a very good foreign film

jim

p.s ~ i support foreign film , and cute foreigners! :devil:

Nice tip, thanks. I just hired Bad Education over the weekend, its an Almodovar film (also spanish with eng subtitles) and it lives up to Almodovar's reputation for over-the-top passion and drama...I thought it was absolutely fabulous. In case you haven't heard about it, its a story about an actor who writes a script about his childhood days being raised in the catholic church, including his first gay lover plus his encounters with the priest.

cheers,
    Luke

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    Nice tip, thanks. I just hired Bad Education over the weekend, its an Almodovar film (also spanish with eng subtitles) and it lives up to Almodovar's reputation for over-the-top passion and drama...I thought it was absolutely fabulous. In case you haven't heard about it, its a story about an actor who writes a script about his childhood days being raised in the catholic church, including his first gay lover plus his encounters with the priest.

cheers,
    Luke
    Heard about it? Hell, the lead character is my next hubbie!
    Saw it at the theater last February or so..and SOOO fell in love with that movie.