Thread: getting models on craigslist

getting models on craigslist

i don't know how adult ads do on craigslist, although i have seen them posted there. but i wrote a new ad and posted it on craigslist, and wow! have i been hearing from models. the first two days were crazy - i actually didn't put a phone number in the ad, and i spent hours replying to the potential models' emails and asking them further questions. the word "video" in the ad seemed to get a lot more responses.

and i'm still hearing from people every day. i didn't get 1/4 of this number of responses from recycler.com or onemodelplace.com and the other places send even less responses. craigslist and onemodelplace.com are the two places that sent models that actually booked, but craigslist is still way ahead.

thanks, craigslist!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    We do pretty well with them but they seem to ban the adult ads when they fine them. We have been working with the wording to prevent from being banned but no luck yet. Looks like you figured it out or haven't be caught yet.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

there's nothing to catch - i am shooting non-nude content

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    there's nothing to catch - i am shooting non-nude content
    got'cha. Maybe I will try that, hehe.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!