Thread: Anyone Else From Somewhere Weird?

robin

Anyone Else From Somewhere Weird?

According to the SexSearch Ad buttons here I'm from Okotoks Alberta. :wacko: Unfortunately I actually know where that place is as I used to live very close to that town many years ago. Not the fondest memories.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by robin
    According to the SexSearch Ad buttons here I'm from Okotoks Alberta. :wacko: Unfortunately I actually know where that place is as I used to live very close to that town many years ago. Not the fondest memories.
    LOL ... that place is weird: I live in Edmonton and travel quite often. I HAD to stop there once because I was starving.

Next time, I'll look for roadkill.

HollywoodHorwtz
    Quote Originally Posted by robin
    As you may or may not know, Geo Targeting is not 100% accurate. However we have been told ours is very good comparitively to others..

robin
    Heehee I used to live in Black Daimond for awhile.

Hi HollywoodHorwtz -- yep I know about geo targeting a bit -- just found it funny that in this case it wasn't even close to being accurate.

Sooo anyone from Timbuktu or maybe the Antartica?

oyevayboy
    well... we are calling from SOUTH DAKOTA :O Not your greatest Mecca for the gay lifestyle.... heh Have lived all over the country tho, and we are moving to Central FL next Spring

I grew up in Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada...the "Happy Heart of the Maritmes"

It's really a little piss-hole in the snow located in the middle of the world's biggest marsh. There's more ducks than people, which isn't saying much... "Greater Sackville" has a popularion of about 1,500 people who live there, plus a couple thousand university students.

Two minutes walk from Down-town sackvill is a small forest, a bog and a gigantic bird sanctuary.

The first microwave oven was made there in the 60s. It was pretty much down hill from there after that.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.