Thread: New Site for Review

the queerest straight girl in the world...

New Site for Review

Hi guys - we just got a relaunch done on another site -

http://www.beforced.com

Watcha all think????

Also, our other site is http://www.academymen.com - we have a partner program if you are interested - write me -

The feedback I am looking for is: Is it clear what you get if you join? IF this was your fetish, would you join? If you were looking to fulfill these fetishes, where would you be looking?

Also - one more thing - I really really would be happy to do some banner exchanges, link exchanges - that sort of thing - any takers?

Shaun

I like the design, and I will post some comments I made directly to you about what I saw ...

1. The deep red links in the footer on the black background and on the dark grey of the join page are not readable. I'd add a new link class to the CSS to have those stay bold underline white without a mouseover. Also, colorblind people do not see red on black clearly, and 30% of the male population is colorblind.

2. It isn't clear what content is exclusive to this site. Clear that up a bit, and perhaps mention membership to Academy Men as a signup bonus on the join page only.

3. If this is open for affiliate promotion, there are no webmaster links.

4. If it IS open for affiliate promotion, is this setup so that an affiliate gets credit for any store sales? If not ... that store should be available inside only and not setup as a traffic leak.

5. Having thumbs of all content is kinda cool - but I would be concerned with showing how many pics each gallery contains ... the impression is there isn't a whole lot inside. I'd also bump those thumbs to twice the image ratio they are now ... you can barely see what's going on with them.

6. I can't gauge how recent this material is, or how exclusive ... if it's exclusive, your join price should go to $24.95 minimum. Also, how often is this updated?

Hope this helps!

Hugs

the queerest straight girl in the world...
    thank you bec... that is very helpful.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    I like the niche. I was going to share Bec's sentiments on the photos. They could be bigger (in the photo AND video preview sections).

The "2257 compliance statement" is technically/legally incorrect. It should read "18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement".

I'd like to see more of the 3 models getting the headline space, since they're there. I'm lured in, but they're somewhat buried in the rest of the content. There are a lot of other video clips and photos, so that's a good thing. But if you have more stuff you could use as free preview content that contains them, I'd recommend it. Larger photos. Some bio of suggestive likes/dislikes that gets readers going. The site seems pretty "tied down." I can read about what I am getting, but I can't see much. Enlarging the thumbnails as Bec mentioned should help.

It wouldn't hurt to also include some screen captures and/or a short clip or trailer from the DVD. Use dirty copy to sell it. The description doesn't quite turn me on. The content might not be overt sex, but you can hit on the buzzwords a little harder to get readers going.

There are references in the video clip section to movies not up for sale. Will the store being expanded?

Overall You have all the ingredients for those that like this niche. With some tweaks in presentation I think it can do well.