Thread: Time Management and Burn Out Factors

the queerest straight girl in the world...

Time Management and Burn Out Factors

Hi -

This is expecially for those of you who do lots of consulting / project management.

I am moving out of the working for a single client model - and am finding myself with lots of different projects for lots of different people. That's GREAT! EXCEPT......

Being a sort of creative type, my time management and organizational skills are a little sucky. Ok.... they are very sucky. With one client, switching hats isn't so hard, because their is always work to do, but with multiple clients and multiple projects - how do you stay focused without just logging into GWW and blowing it all off?

For those of you who juggle multiple projects - how do you prioritize, so that everyone gets what they need, and at the same time manage to find the time to vaccuum, go to the gym, take a shower.....and avoid burn out?

Best,

Shaun

best thing to do is to make out a schedule and try to stick to it. Its amazing how much you can get done when you have a schedule, plus you will find you spend less time mucking around on things that are really not important.

cheers,
    Luke