Thread: Stud Money

Madame0120

Stud Money

Anyone know who runs Stud Money? Was a nice lil program, till 3 of my best converters got redirected. none of my e mails have been read, no updates on the aff. page, and no check that was due .. well a long time ago.

I've cut off the traffic .. now what?

Paco
    I am sorry to hear that, Madame0120.

Here is all the info I could find about StudMoney:
    (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?threadid=6306)

Gary-Alan, President and Owner
    gary at gamediacorp dot com

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Hey Madame0120,

Paco's research is outdated. I have no affiliation with that program or it's owner(s) any longer - actually, I haven't had anything to do with it for a long time, now.

An email to info @ eroticacash.com may yeild you a response.
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary-Alan
    Hey Madame0120,
    Paco's research is outdated. I have no affiliation with that program or it's owner(s) any longer - actually, I haven't had anything to do with it for a long time, now.
    Thanks for the update - I was merely trying to assist.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary-Alan
    Hey Madame0120,

There's still an e mail link with your name on it. Several actually.

But thanks for the e mail link .. I'll give that one a try.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Thanks for the update - I was merely trying to assist.
    You are a darlin' man .. and I thank you for taking the time to look for me.
    Very kind!

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    You are a darlin' man .. and I thank you for taking the time to look for me.
    Very kind!
    Yah little treasure, it was my pleasure!

rick
    Hm, I wasn't aware it changed hands, no email came to me about it. Guess I'd better be checking links.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by rick
    Hm, I wasn't aware it changed hands, no email came to me about it. Guess I'd better be checking links.

LOL! Well m'dear, you'll be doing more than the new owner has!

Gary's e mail link worked and I've been doing the ole back and forth with mail most of the weekend.

Sad to say that when I took my time to actually show him that one of the sites I had been promoting was redirected from his affiliate page to another site, his reply was he never owned the site in question. Clearly he didn’t take the 2 minutes I did to follow the paths before answering.

A one-sentence reply .. Well that's gona make me more determined to find out what's going on with the company I have been promoting since I launched. I worked hard to get my lil hub converting and I do not take kindly to my traffic being diverted, or being spoken to as if I am an idiot.

Being the nice person I am I showed him, link by link how one of his sites travels from both his affiliate’s page, and various link lists- to a site he claims he doesn't own- that is in turn being sent to another company's cash program altogether. Funny, there was no reply to that message.

So, we'll see if the man who couldn't pull up my company info – that has been sent good filtered traffic for more than 4 months, will pay me monies due, or continue to communicate with me like I'm the one trying to screw him.

Yankow, if one of my clients told ME that something was afoot with my coding I'd have spent the day running my links while being polite and grateful they took the time to bring it to my attention.

The Lesson:
    Don't promote anyone who you don't have an ICQ# for.

Madame0120
    After weeks of digging and poking at this sponsor of ours, we have been paid monies due.
    $20 or $20K - I pay my invoices, and demand the same in return. I am honor bound to tell you that this piece of biz was put to rest.

:juggle: I am in a quandary.

I REALLY want to promote this nice converter, but nothing has changed, except I got paid. Maybe I will put DILF back on the hub, it is the one site that isn’t redirected and we will see if the new owners wake up and smell the dookie.

We’ll be watching stats very closely and checking rev share codes. When a lesson is learned, best to implemented it. What else can a lil guy do? Clearly it isn’t good practice to assume all resource boards back check their recommendations or that you’ll be paid in a fairly and timely manner.

I swear! Sometimes this biz is like buying a pig in a poke on a foggy day. :jasun:

Round 1
    - 8 e-mails
    - 2 threads 8 posts
    - Several pithy letters written in frustration that were filed along with more pissy ranting, that could have come back to haunt me. It is in good company.

Lesson 2
    Be wise – pissin’ in the wind is just plain dumb.
    It may feel good when you let go – but the outcome can be ugly.