Thread: Video gallery software?

Marq

Video gallery software?

Hi,
    I have been searching for a program that can get screengrabs from select videos, put them in a thumbnail template gallery with link to the split videos, but I can't find it anyhere. Very surprising! Seems to be a forgotten niche.

Has anyone of you found such a program? Or how do you make your video galleries? As it is now I am "stuck" with AcdSee and making the galleries by hand in Dreamweaver. I want automation!

Sorry for not posting too much lately...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hmm i dont think i have ever heard of a program that will do that.

Usually they dont do the screengrab thing because of how the movie clips are setup, for example, you might just be pulling the opening sequence of the clip which, more often tan not, includes a blank still with the movie title on it.

Regards,

Lee

curiousbunny
    well you could get screen grabs from NeroShow time. What you can do is get a thumbnail design you want/template. Then have a php scrip developed where you can have a form to fill w/simple steps like just adding the 8 or 6 thumbs of the screenshots then it can have a url where the video is located. Then you can click on post and it will post that 2 a new .html file on ur server.
    If that seems like something ud like u can email me
    webmaster@bobbyrezmedia.com and we can get that setup 4 ya