Thread: Boy Band - Gay Revalatation

CuriousT i m

Boy Band - Gay Revalatation

Westlife singer Mark Feehily, has publicly announced that, he is gay !

He follows in the footsteps of Boyzone’s Stephen Gately and pop idol winner Will Young by speaking publicly about his sexuality for the first time.

“I want people to know the truth about my sexuality. I’m gay and I’m very proud of what I am” Feehilly said.

The three other members of the group who have always been aware that Mark is gay, have all settled down in the relationships.

Freehilly also spoke about his love for his boyfriend Kevin McDaid, who was formally in boy band V.

---------------------------------------------

Good to see we have our sisters - everywhere !! - CuriousT i m
    www.CuriousCash.com

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    It is a good thing I think where society has come to the point where celebs like this can come out of the closet without all the hoo-ha of days gone by.

:teach:

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousT i m
    Westlife singer Mark Feehily, has publicly announced that, he is gay !

He follows in the footsteps of Boyzone’s Stephen Gately and pop idol winner Will Young by speaking publicly about his sexuality for the first time.

“I want people to know the truth about my sexuality. I’m gay and I’m very proud of what I am” Feehilly said.

The three other members of the group who have always been aware that Mark is gay, have all settled down in the relationships.

Freehilly also spoke about his love for his boyfriend Kevin McDaid, who was formally in boy band V.

---------------------------------------------

Good to see we have our sisters - everywhere !! - CuriousT i m
    www.CuriousCash.com

Dang..I'm out of it...I don't know who these people are.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    , Is there anyone in a boy band that's not gay?

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    Dang..I'm out of it...I don't know who these people are.
    I am out of it also, who are these guys? Any pics?
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    mmmm hot.. Thanks for the pics Squirt.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

CuriousT i m
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt

Yerr he is Cute !! Good enough for a CuriousCash site

CuriousT i m
    www.CuriousCash.com

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Yerr he is Cute !! Good enough for a CuriousCash site

CuriousT i m
    www.CuriousCash.com
    BoyBandBoys.com

He he

GMPass_Ryan
    Delicious :devil:

CuriousT i m
    I feel sorry that he'll have been forced by his management to keep it quiet for so long. it's very brave to come out after 6 or so years in the public eye. although i must admit, looking at them now - im surprised only one of them turned out to be gay! hehe

I feel sorry that he'll have been forced by his management to keep it quiet for so long. it's very brave to come out after 6 or so years in the public eye. although i must admit, looking at them now - im surprised only one of them turned out to be gay! hehe

I agree, a couple of them look very Gay. I think this guy was the only with balls enough to be himself. It really dosn't matter in the end.. straight guys have Gay sex all the time... as we both know :high:

Slade
    I agree, a couple of them look very Gay. I think this guy was the only with balls enough to be himself. It really dosn't matter in the end.. straight guys have Gay sex all the time... as we both know :high:

Help me out here..what is the LATEST look where you actually "look gay"?
    I mean, besides the limp wrist and saying "girlfriend" every other word, what specifically gives people these days that they are gay just by looking at them?

Honest question..maybe I'm missing something about how obvious it is to pick out guys that are gay from pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    Help me out here..what is the LATEST look where you actually "look gay"?
    I mean, besides the limp wrist and saying "girlfriend" every other word, what specifically gives people these days that they are gay just by looking at them?

Honest question..maybe I'm missing something about how obvious it is to pick out guys that are gay from pics.
    Political correctness is shit. The topic of the thread isn't just any guys, it's these five guys. Some of these five guys look very Gay. :francais:

Slade
    Political correctness is shit. The topic of the thread isn't just any guys, it's these five guys. Some of these five guys look very Gay. :francais:

..Well, I USED to think I could tell WHO was gay and who was not (in person at least..and that is if there were no other tell tale signs) by their EYES! There is something about gay men..they just have this "look" in their eyes.

NOW..with the advent of the "metrosexual"..(and I know we adore this, but I secretly curse this new movement), it blurs that line, in pics at least..for me.

I mean..frankly a LOT of straight guys ARE looking very gay today by the standards we used to use "yesterday". Seems a lot of guys are getting waxed, using gel, face peels, better wardrobes..etc etc cuz the GIRLS like this!

But it's making it more difficult picking out who is who!

DAMN YOU, YOU METROSEXUAL!!! :whip:
    (Said in my best Jon Stewart voice!)