Thread: 4 years now

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Big Grin 4 years now

4 years now

On sept.15 Eric and myself will be together 4 years. I was wondering if there is something special you do on the 4th. The BMW is out. Not sure what to do or get him? Any ideas? Please keep it simple

dalimili
    A nice surprise would be if you dumped him...

but that's a bit radical

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    He is a keeper!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Congratulations, ponyboy!

Lee and I had our 4th anniversary, too, just last week August 17th.

We decided not to do presents and invested the money LOL. We did celebrate on the 18th, and had a fantastic time with our friends Hal, Bradley and James in a South Beach bistro. That was the best thing I could have recieved, personally.

I guess if you're looking for a good gift, you have to think what it is he likes.

If we did do gifts this year, Lee would have gotten a new PC and a new digital camera or more Xbox games LOL

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Congrats on the anniversary!! I just hit two years this month with my ball-and-chain.

congratulations to you and eric! instead of presents, maybe you could go do your favorite thing you like to do together...

Congrats to you both! Celebrations don't have to be expensive ... maybe just packing up a nice picnic and heading out to a nice park for the day would suit you for some stress free time together.

Very nice indeed, congrats. I agree with what Bec said but with one small addition, go out and get a nice bottle of champagne like Veuve or Bolly to celebrate and make it that much more special.

cheers,
    Luke

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the great ideas! I think that I’m going to take Eric for a nice dinner in china town in New York City. He knows all the Malay places to eat. Also he likes it down there.
    Thanks everyone!!!!!

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Congrats

may I ask how old y'alls are

DEV (28yrs)

im an old old man, man. like the 2,000 year old man. Eric is much younger, over 25

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    Congrats Ponyboy! Thats awesome! I hope the two of you have many more anniversary

And for YOU ( LEE AND GARY-ALAN) Thanks for telling someone!...LOL.

Im glad the two of you had a wonderful time, I know I did. I still cant get over my coconut shrimp in the dry ice... It was almost too pretty to eat!

Paco
    Awesome news and I would like to congratulate you.

Simple: A light picnic in the park: a nice bottle of wine (as it is light, I'd stick with something like a Riesling), some light treats/snacks, flowers (not roses) and maybe a little music (not the radio).

A bit more/Time away from the city life: pick a destination that is close to the mountains; acquire a nice suite (I'd go for the honeymooners). After breakfast go for a walk or hike (site seeing), then if you cannot find a lake or similar, treat him to a day at the spa or hot springs. Finish off with a light meal.

Dzinerbear
    Why don't you come to Toronto and get married.

Michael