Thread: Just had to share this

BDBionic

Just had to share this

My sister and law is scanning a buncha photos from when my brother and I were little. We have tons of family pictures that are all hardcopy and so she's bein awesome and taking the time to scan them all (including putting old betamax family videos in to digital format!)

Here's me (in red), my brother, dad and mom gettin off a boat in Greece back when I was... sheesh I don't even know. 3? something? We were living in Saudi Arabia at the time and took a summer trip to Greece. I gotta say... my parents were pretty stylish dressers at the time. This woulda been late 70s. (i just totally dated myself)

Hal
    Brian,

I was soooo happy today until I saw that photo - 'cause in the 70's I was just out of college, in NYC, I had freshly shaved my beard and shoulder length hair and was pounding the pavement in a monkey suit looking for a job!!! :cry: I'm soooo old and depressed now :wacko:

Aside from that, I love looking at old family pics of people I've known as an adult. Anyway, after seeing your mom and dad I now know why you're such a cutie. How about posting some pics of you on the high school swim team. I'd love to see that cute butt in a tiny pair of speedos :devil:

Love ya,

Hal

BDBionic - thank you for sharing your pic

on the other hand, this makes you about the same age as my son :frown:

Dzinerbear
    Your Dad kind of looks like Ben Stiller.

dzinerbear

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Your Dad kind of looks like Ben Stiller.

dzinerbear
    yes he does ! i thought the same thing when i saw him !

desslock
    Ok I thought he looked like George Lazenby, the forgotten James Bond.

I absolutely **love** those red pants you are wearing! Where can I get myself a pair of those???

cheers,
    Luke

BDBionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal
    Brian,

I was soooo happy today until I saw that photo - 'cause in the 70's I was just out of college, in NYC, I had freshly shaved my beard and shoulder length hair and was pounding the pavement in a monkey suit looking for a job!!! :cry: I'm soooo old and depressed now :wacko:

Aside from that, I love looking at old family pics of people I've known as an adult. Anyway, after seeing your mom and dad I now know why you're such a cutie. How about posting some pics of you on the high school swim team. I'd love to see that cute butt in a tiny pair of speedos :devil:

Love ya,

Hal
    hehe Hal you're naughty I don't have any speedo pics but how 'bout this one instead? I'm rather scantily clad in it. BTW, I'm the lil one in front with the abnormal look on my face haha

BDBionic
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    BDBionic - thank you for sharing your pic

on the other hand, this makes you about the same age as my son :frown:

he cute and single? hehehe

krusher
    Old pictures are a blast! Makes me want to break out the plaid pants!