I like AndyMike -- I think he looks *really* cute (blush) Any chance of a bigger picture?

1/ When I was 19 I made a documentary about our local cinema closing down and 22 years later that film remains one of the things I am most proud of in my life.

2/ I used to keep pet rats (love em).

3/ I have been in this business since 1997 and worked writing illustrated features for magazines before that.

4/ From the ages of 16 to about 33 I had a big thing about British Army uniform but then the interest wore off a lot.

5/ I have appeared on national TV in the UK three times and have a collection of 1700 off-air VHS tapes.

6/ I was in a relationship for eight-and-a-half years but have been pretty much single for the almost 12 years since then.

7/ My favourite colour is purple.

8/ My great great great grandfather ran away from Britain, joined the US Cavalry and never came back. But his son did.

9/ I own two butt plugs and three dildos. But that doesn't mean I use them much :-)

10/ Though I am quite sceptical about the paranormal, I have had a number of spooky 'coincidental' experiences that I can't explain.