Thread: I hate 3rd party processors holding my money...

xenigo

I hate 3rd party processors holding my money...

Merchant accounts can do daily direct deposits, why can't 3rd party processors? It's bloody ridiculous that I can have a bangin' sales week... and I wait... and wait... and wait... week 1, week 2, week 3, (zzzzzZZzzzzzZzzz) meanwhile I'm jumping off a bridge cause I haven't gotten my check... oh what's this? Week 4, my check finally comes.

Wonderful. I'm going to get a merchant account for my next paysite. Waiting this long is ridiculous.

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by xenigo
    Merchant accounts can do daily direct deposits, why can't 3rd party processors? It's bloody ridiculous that I can have a bangin' sales week... and I wait... and wait... and wait... week 1, week 2, week 3, (zzzzzZZzzzzzZzzz) meanwhile I'm jumping off a bridge cause I haven't gotten my check... oh what's this? Week 4, my check finally comes.

Wonderful. I'm going to get a merchant account for my next paysite. Waiting this long is ridiculous.
    Hi,

How may we help you today :-)

Mitch

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha i hate anyone holding my funds.

Im currently having to wait 3 days for my online broker to release funds from a recent sale of stocks and shares which is annoying as all hell because i want to buy another million of another company but still have 36 hours left

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Hey Mitch are you guys accepting new applications yet? I talked to Karen and Rachael in Florida and they said you would be able to accept new applications soon.

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    Hey Mitch are you guys accepting new applications yet? I talked to Karen and Rachael in Florida and they said you would be able to accept new applications soon.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi,

It depends on your monthly volume and location. We have a slot for a merchant doing $100k per monthy at one of our banks right now. Do you fit into that category?

Mitch

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Netbilling
    Hi,

It depends on your monthly volume and location. We have a slot for a merchant doing $100k per monthy at one of our banks right now. Do you fit into that category?

Mitch
    No our monthly volume is not that high unfortunetly. Working on it though.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!