Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are these guys doing?

Dzinerbear

What are these guys doing?

Can someone tell me what these guys are doing?

http://manties.jibe.ws/list-15/9.html

You'll notice on the page this: "Gay Latinos. Latino Dick – Uncut Cock and Foreskin Pictures – EURODISIAC" is a title from my site.

And then down at the bottom, all of this:

Site name Latino Dick – Uncut Cock and Foreskin Pictures – EURODISIAC
    Site description Three Latino amateur jocks are featured in this uncut Latino dick gallery. If you like your gay models smooth, Sandro will turn your crank. Gustavo''s a little hairy. And Mark is a beefcake muscle.
    Free pictures available 0
    Free movies available 0
    Site url http://www.eurodisiac.com/ latino-dick/ index.html

Which is my site.

Looks like I'm being hijacked, but I'd like some input.

thanks
    Michael

dalimili
    isn't this just a link to your site... I mean, there's no pics on their site, or a password, or a backdoor entry...

I don't see how this could be hijacking...

Life is a dick and when it΄s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    input?

well, the pic on the left - the kid is YOUNG :-(

it reads someting with "dad" and the kid looks like 12 (dad in front of him, kid halfway laying on his back bending up)

Dzinerbear
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    isn't this just a link to your site... I mean, there's no pics on their site, or a password, or a backdoor entry...

I don't see how this could be hijacking...
    Well, if you do a Google search for this exact phrase

Latino Dick – Uncut Cock and Foreskin Pictures – EURODISIAC

You'll see they actually come up before my site, so if that isn't hijacking, I don't know what is.

And since I never asked these people for a link ...

Michael

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    He's keyword "hijacking" and spamming the search engine with them. Guys like this find sites that rank well with certain keyword combo's he wants to rank for, and emulates as much about the keyword structure of the page as he can without pirating the page, and sometimes they even go so far as to use the html as well.... He's using your page ranking and keywords and links to your site to take postion in a search engine using those keywords..

They do this with our asianguys.com site all the time.

Life is a dick and when it΄s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    [QUOTE=tombarr]He's using your page ranking and keywords and links to your site to take postion in a search engine using those keywords..

How can someone use the links TO one's site?

Dev..

He's not actually "using" the traffic from the link but using the relativity of the link to validate that his site is actually about the keyword phrases and words he is trying to rank for.

Dzinerbear
    Tombarr, thank you for the information.

And my course of action options are??? Nothing, I suppose. I could complain to Google, but Lord know if they ever read their e-mail. Or, I guess I could start contacting all of his sponsors.

Ideas?
    Michael

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Tombarr, thank you for the information.

And my course of action options are??? Nothing, I suppose. I could complain to Google, but Lord know if they ever read their e-mail. Or, I guess I could start contacting all of his sponsors.

Ideas?
    Michael
    I once contacted Google AdSense about a site that was doing the same thing with one of my sites and using AdSense ads on those pages and their basic response was "so what..."

Dzinerbear - you could try contacting them or their host and see if you can get the page taken down...

Xstr8guy
    The guy is doing the same thing to me... http://manties.jibe.ws/list-15/12.html

dannyz
    Dzinbear,

Try to look up their who is info and see what other sites they have. If they are promoting AVS sites or Paysites or affiliate companiesw you could contact the AVS companies/processors/affiliate programs and try to get him shut down.

Cheers and good luck!

The problem is it's a grey legal area that has not been litigated yet, or at least not that I have seen.

He's working the keyword strength of pages that rank well and using links to the original site, so he gets the benefit of the search result for that site and it's keywords, without trademark infringement.

He is not blatantly buying your trademark in adword buys but taking a different approach.

It's a pretty devious approach, albeit very well thought out and strategically it does work.

I don't think you are going to get ISP's or SE's, or much interest in punishing him until search engines themselves rule against it...which does not seem to be happening at this time.

An interesting Paper along this line of thought...although it doesn't provide any recourse recommendations, it is a good educational read for those interested.

SEM Hijacking

Dzinerbear
    Tombarr, thanks for the article link. There's a couple more here at SEO Chat that talk about stealing a number one ranking: http://www.seochat.com/c/a/Google-Op...Google-part-1/

ONe expert told me about the only thing you could really do is to work harder to push up your PR and get more backlinks and just SEO your pages better so you deek ahead of him.

But do you figure the stuff he has on his page was captured in time, or as I update my pages, are his pages updated?

I'll have to check my logs to see if this guy is actually sending me any traffic, which brings up the whole legal issue: he's just using my good ranking to help is, he is afterall sending me traffic if someone clicks the link. So a judge would likely say: "What are you complaining about?" Still it's a piss off that we do all the leg work and some jerk just rides your coat tails.

Oh well.
    Michael