Thread: Submitters please read and give feedback

Special_K

Submitters please read and give feedback

Question to all you submitters.
    Just because a straight TGP/MGP has a gay category do you still think it's worth it to submit your gay galls?

There are some obvious excepetions like thehun, etc but for the most part, the audience at these TGPs are straight. If they click on a gay gallery, are they really a qualified purchaser? Or are they just taking a look and wasting your BW?

I understand the 'curious' factor and that some of these clicks will convert but at what cost? Its a numbers game, but I am just 'curious' to what your databases look like and it they are gay only, or a mix of anything and everything that would accept your gay galleries?

Word.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I have went through my database and cleaned out most of the straight TGPs. I have visited every site in there and was amazed at how many of them accept gay submissions, and then when I looked at their site, they didnt even have a gay category on the page.

I would say 98% of the sites I submit to are all gay. I have just found that the return from straight sites is minimal. I am not sure that it actually costs me a lot of money in wasted bandwidth, but it sure isnt worth the extra time in creating the pages, submitting and then confirming.

Also, I get a lot less spam now that I have dumped the junk sites too.

i make good sale on str8 tgps, but the only str8 tgp who only lists galleries by categories i make regular sales from is shemp.

if you can add them to your autosubmitter then it would take you almost no extra time or effort to submit to them, so why wouldn't you?

cheers,
    Luke

Special_K
    I agree it doesn't take that much longer but there is only so many hours in a day. In my view, why submit to an extra 60+ TGPs that only offer you a category of 'Gay' to submit to?
    Its like targeting the keyword 'sex' in search engines... it's far too broad and you simply will not convert. So why submit a micro-niche gay gallery to such a broad term like 'gay'. The numbers you would have to have to make a sale would be huge. I would rather use that submitting time to do other stuff that always seems to build up throughout the day.

2cents.