Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen or heard from JustMe?

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar

Has anyone seen or heard from JustMe?

I haven't heard or seen him since I left for Internext! Has anyone seen him or spoken with him? I've been trying to get hold of him for nearly three weeks now.

Rocky

now you mention it, i've been wondering where he's keeping himself.

JustMe
    JustMe and his partner were physically attacked by a model recently while on production for their latest site, and have been taking a mini-vacation. They are both fine and neither suffered injury. He will be back in the swing of things next week.

Ok, enough talking third-person like Bob Dole now, hehe.

Rocky, I'll hit you up on AIM or ICQ sometime this week and take care of things with you.

BassChick: pleasure talking with you on ICQ tonight!

To the rest of you: Be careful! This job can be VERY dangerous as I learned first hand!!!

JustMe told me more of this story, and I am going to be a lot more careful in my shoots from now on!!!!

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    JESUS CHRIST JOHN!!! I hope you are okay! I TOLD you models are a bitch! God man.. hit me up asap! Now I'm worried about you!!!

Don't ever go through something like that and not let your friends know.

Lord almighty.

Rocky

JustMe
    Thanks Rocky, but I'm ok and so is Brad, really...

I was a little shaken up, so I decided to escape from things and take some personal time.

We were driving a model back home after a late night of shooting with another one of our models. This guy had no car.

During the shoot he was very professional, friendly, and actually a pleasure to work with. On the way to drive him back home, Brad was in the driver's seat, I was in the passenger seat, the model was in the backseat behind Brad.

Out of NOWHERE the dude just flipped out, started swearing, shouting nonsense at the top of his lungs. We were on a highway, and the model grabbed brad's seat belt, wrapped it around his neck, and tried to choke him from behind.

Brad, my partner of nearly 7 years, was a police officer until about 3 months ago when he quit to help me with the new company. I am well versed in self defense, having been around cops for the last 7 years, so I started using the pressure point techniques that I had been taught. Thank goodness Brad and his fellow officers took the time to teach them to me. Needless to say, the guy let go of brad's seatbelt.

We pulled over outside of where we were going to drop him off (this all started happening about a mile away). He wouldn't get out of the car, so we had to FORCE him out of the car. The whole time he was making death threats against us both, and acting like a raving lunatic. He then got ready to start throwing punches so we downed him, ran into the car, and sped off.

I just learned on Sunday that this model has moved out of the area. Good riddance!

What amazed us both, is how quickly he turned from being a nice guy to work with, to being a crazed maniac. Please all, be very careful when working with some of these models. You just never know.......

:uhoh:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Wow that does sound scary.. glad you and your partner are okay and it certainly is a lesson for all to heed... again, glad you guys are okay.

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

John,

I will talk with you privately about this. You know my position on models, so I'm sure you know what I have to say. Hit me up as soon as you can, phone me if you have to.

I will be at the hospital tomorrow trying to get my head fixed. Haha, laugh all you want, but this is serious. I had a migraine on Sunday night (stress related, server problems, etc etc) and couldn't stand up, much less think coherently. Yesterday I was dizzy with what I call a "migraine hangover"... meaning that I was nauseous and light headed all day. At some points, the tension was so thick in the back of my neck that my ears were popping!

Today, after having hot flashes and nearly passing out in the grocery store, as well as losing all motor functions on both of my hands makign it damn near impossible to put the groceries on the little conveyor belt at the check stand, my migraine came back. When I tried to go to the hospital, my car decided to die in traffic and I had to get out (feeling sick to my stomach and barely able to walk from the pain in my head) to fix it. Once I got it started, I drove back to my loft and here I am, trying to go to bed. Tomorrow I am going to fix my car and head to the hospital and have my cranium scanned.

But I am glad you guys came out okay. When I first read your post, I said to myself "His boyfriend is a cop!" That punk ass is lucky he didn't get his ass handed to him. I would of probably introduced his head to Mr. Rear Passenger Window!

Call me or IM me soon!

Rocky

SLS
    JM, that is some crazy business, I'm really glad to hear you are ok!

Rocky, hope you feel better soon and it's something with a simple fix. You sound like a really strong guy to be able to fix a car in traffic, feeling like that.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBoi_Rocky
    I will be at the hospital tomorrow trying to get my head fixed. Haha, laugh all you want, but this is serious. I had a migraine on Sunday night (stress related, server problems, etc etc) and couldn't stand up, much less think coherently. Yesterday I was dizzy with what I call a "migraine hangover"... meaning that I was nauseous and light headed all day. At some points, the tension was so thick in the back of my neck that my ears were popping!

Today, after having hot flashes and nearly passing out in the grocery store, as well as losing all motor functions on both of my hands makign it damn near impossible to put the groceries on the little conveyor belt at the check stand, my migraine came back. When I tried to go to the hospital, my car decided to die in traffic and I had to get out (feeling sick to my stomach and barely able to walk from the pain in my head) to fix it. Once I got it started, I drove back to my loft and here I am, trying to go to bed. Tomorrow I am going to fix my car and head to the hospital and have my cranium scanned.

Keep us posted (when you feel fit) as to how you're doing.
    Hope you are feeling better soon! :thumbsup:

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    Thanks Rocky, but I'm ok and so is Brad, really...

I was a little shaken up, so I decided to escape from things and take some personal time.

Hmm..not good at all. Sounds suspiciously like he is either severley bi-polar, or took something that took a bit to kick in and when it did..well, you were there.

Hal
    JustMe, glad to hear you all are ok. Young ex-cops, pressure points, self defense maneuvers - very sexy (although I'm certainly not making light of what happened) I'm not sure if we ever met, but when we do I'll tell you about our first live shows in our San Francisco studio. We got out of that business after a few fights with the last one being a nut job who wanted to be paid for a full 4 hours when he only worked for 30 minutes and demanded full pay, in cash right there and them (he was great before this). Before we could even deal with him, he started screaming and running around punching out the windows in our office doors with his bare hands - that's when Brendon said enough :-) - Luckily no one got hurt. Now I won't be in our Ft Lauderdale studio alone, with or without models, for any reason and I never let a model come to my home and it's kept me safe for 10 years. We're not exactly hiring these guys for rocket science, so there's not much screening going on. We shoot lots of video for both our sites and others and use lots of models. Now we're putting together an internal model information system which does give us some useful information back about these guys/girls instantly. I'll post more about that in a couple of months if it works out. It's nothing we're planning on selling but we will let others know what they can do to protect themselves in all aspects when dealing in adult talent.
    ----
    Rocky, take care of your head. I've had lots of medical problems in the past and know the hell of doctors and hospitals and doing it alone. Please take care of yourself and get someone to take you there.

Hal

just curious - what is your position on models?

hopefully they'll find your migraine problem is just stress - that's the easiest thing to change if you try. i hope you feel better SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBoi_Rocky
    John,

I will talk with you privately about this. You know my position on models, so I'm sure you know what I have to say. Hit me up as soon as you can, phone me if you have to.

But I am glad you guys came out okay. When I first read your post, I said to myself "His boyfriend is a cop!" That punk ass is lucky he didn't get his ass handed to him. I would of probably introduced his head to Mr. Rear Passenger Window!

Call me or IM me soon!

Rocky

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    , sorry to hear about your incident! , it's fortunate you were not alone , it could have been worse , i'm happy to hear you and your partner are okay and i hope this hasn't made you decide to stop doing it all together.
    these things happen from time to time and you can never guess which individual is going to "trip!" ( why is it always the "clean-cut" all american guy you'd love to f*ck next door? ) i guess that's the price we pay for working the "front-line!".

jim

p.s ~ again happy to hear your okay!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    OMG, what is happening in my happy-go-lucky little corner of the world??? :cry:

Guys, take care of yourselves. Justme, I'm glad you guys got out relatively unscathed. And good for you to take a few days off to recompose yourselves. That's just nuts. Makes you wonder if he was on something and it didn't kick in until the ride home. Wow.

And Rocky, take care of yourself. You are the only you that you have. Keep us posted on what the doctors say.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com