Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: strip club in weho - who wants to come scout models?

strip club in weho - who wants to come scout models?

a male strip club in weho - yet they say it's for women **

15 strippers = lots of fun PLUS we can see if we can book 'em for videos. why don't we get our business cards together and have a party there some saturday?

"WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - A male strip club for the women of southern California has recently opened at West Hollywood's Club 7969.

LaBare Hollywood does shows from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. every Saturday night featuring 15 men on stage, choreographed stage shows and lap dances, the stand-up comedy of LaBare founder/former and Chippendales dancer Tony Ranaudo and VIP room after-parties. A full bar, an appetizer menu and valet parking enhances the night out for ladies and special party packages for birthday girls/bachelorettes are also available.

LaBare Hollywood also offers strip-o-gram/private stripper party services.

The club is located at 7969 Santa Monica Boulevard. For ticket info, call 818.841.1775"

http://www.avn.com/index.php?Primary...tent_ID=236903

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I'll come :thumbsup:

You have to pay the airfare and hotel though LOL

Actually, Gary and I are thinking of heading over to the West Coast sometime in the next few months so ill keep ya updated on that and we can get together

Regards,

Lee

that would be cool! we can have a wild party with lots of go-go boys

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Well... if there's airfares and hotels being paid for...!!!

I think it's only $2000 to get to the US from here at the moment.

Convert your female traffic!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

LaBare Hollywood

I live 2 blocks away from all that bumpin' and grindin'...!

I would luv to go with other guys.

Got nothing else to do on a Saturday nite, except edit softcore male nude erotica!

Thanks for mentioning this!

- Nick Baer

http://www.DudeLodge.com/CONTENT/CATALOG

http://www.NickBaerGallery.com

Xstr8guy
    There is a LaBare in Dallas and it is for women only. Unless you have a female date, you aren't getting in at all. And I'm pretty sure the stage shows are for women only.

Btw, what is a straight male strip club doing in WEHO? You should be boycotting the place. Otherwise you going to have more bachelorette party gangs with inflatable love dolls and penis hats invading your bars and clubs. :boo:

Xstr8guy - i seriously doubt they'll play it for str8 women there. the club isn't exactly known for its mainstream entertainment. i used to go there many years ago (we won't discuss HOW many, but a LOT) to pick up sugar mamas when i was a carefree teenager.

SuperDad

Booking the Bareassed Bitches

Guaranteed: Rent the place for the night, they'll perform for gay panda bears. I'll come.

you'll come if we can get gay panda bears???

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    Xstr8guy - i seriously doubt they'll play it for str8 women there.
    http://www.labarehollywood.com/ it says "for women" at the top of the page. Btw, who designed that site? WTF? It looks like it's right out of '95! Lol.

sure, it says "for women" on the webpage, but that may have nothing to do with the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    http://www.labarehollywood.com/ it says "for women" at the top of the page. Btw, who designed that site? WTF? It looks like it's right out of '95! Lol.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    sure, it says "for women" on the webpage, but that may have nothing to do with the club.
    Huh? Maybe I'm just tired but I'm not following your logic. It says at the top of the page "L.A.'s Sexiest Male Exotic Dancer Show for Women... Bachelorette Parties, Surprise Birthday Parties, or Just Girls Night Out!". I think that makes it obvious who their targeted market is.

they may have discovered who their local market is - and in that neighborhood, it probably ain't housewives from the burbs.

BC if I was back home I'd go with you! Sounds fun.. they guys on the site don't look too hot, but one is my taste for sure. If they denied admission to a male strip club, located in West Hollywood, to Gay men, there would mass protest for sure :thumbsup:

or you could just go with me, and i'd tell them you're my date

but picketing a strip club sounds amusing

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    BC if I was back home I'd go with you! Sounds fun.. they guys on the site don't look too hot, but one is my taste for sure. If they denied admission to a male strip club, located in West Hollywood, to Gay men, there would mass protest for sure :thumbsup: