Thread: New design - feedback please

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar

New design - feedback please

We just redesigned Male Directory and I wanted to get some feedback before it goes live. We have the new design on one category page to test it. Please remember the page isn't completely operational yet. Let me know if the new page loads fast enough for you and if you like the new full browser design. Thank you New site design

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar
    We just redesigned Male Directory and I wanted to get some feedback before it goes live. We have the new design on one category page to test it. Please remember the page isn't completely operational yet. Let me know if the new page loads fast enough for you and if you like the new full browser design. Thank you New site design
    Looks good and loads very fast for me! :thumbsup:

I like the new colors and clean feel of it ... but even with my monitor at 1024x I have to scroll way right to see all of it. What size was this designed to?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Fast loading and nice & clean & crisp too... but same question as Bec, as had some horizontal scroll using firefox.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Mindy
    Loads Quick!!!
    Very clean and crisp! I like it!

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    Glad to hear you guys like it. Can you guys that were having problems with the horizontal scroll take another look at it and see if you are getting the same thing now. I think I may have fixed the problem. I'm using a 1280 monitor but I thought I had the tables set to condense for smaller screens.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Very nice site!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I think the site looks great. Nice colors and great navigation.

I am not having any probs with a horizontal scroll bar but I am using a 17 inch monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar
    Glad to hear you guys like it. Can you guys that were having problems with the horizontal scroll take another look at it and see if you are getting the same thing now. I think I may have fixed the problem. I'm using a 1280 monitor but I thought I had the tables set to condense for smaller screens.
    It's resizing now ... much better!

nice looking site, I am sure your surfers will like it too!

cheers,
    Luke

Our new site design just went live today. You can see it at http://www.maledirectory.com. If you have any problems with the new site I would really appreciate it if you could let me know. Thanks for all the feedback.