Thread: Tell me a processor that...

BritishTwinks

Tell me a processor that...

We're looking for a processor that can bill in multi-currencies (at least US Dollar, Euro and Sterling), can accept UK debit cards such as Switch and will give us a good rate. They must be based outside the EU but must accept webmasters who are based inside the EU.

Is that fussy enough? Any ideas?

Corey Bryant
    I have worked with Martin over at www.ecs-world.com - actually we refer quite a bit of business over to him. Shoot him an email or send me one and I will get you some more information if interested

I have never heard of these guys, can you please tell us more about them...or if you have a contact can you get them to join up and do a little post?

thanks,
    Luke

Corey Bryant
    Martin is my contact there. A lot of companies refer over to them actually. We work with 2000charge.com as well who also refers over and Netbilling I think does as well.

We have been referring people over to them for about 18 months now and I actually met with them at Internext in January last year. Of course, that made me even feel better about meeting them.

They have a few different option - like third party processing etc if you do not process more than $30,000 a month. Once you start to hit that mark, you are eligible for a merchant account.

Of course, this is my bread and butter so it would be appreciated that you told Martin that I referred you - I usually do not give out the name on a public board but I trust y'all more than most of these other boards

thanks for the info, one of these days I will be hitting that $ level

cheers,
    Luke