Thread: bill clinton working to help countries fight against aids

bill clinton working to help countries fight against aids

did you know that bill clinton has made fighting aids a priority for his foundation? he is involved in trying to get medicine and testing available in a bunch of countries - and is trying to get drug companies to give reasonable prices to help.

he's one of the few policitians or people working in "public life" who seem to really truly understand that aids is not a gay disease or a way to get rid of the poor.

i know some people don't care for him, but i have always found him to be way more of a humanitarian than other people in politics.

http://www.clintonfoundation.org/programs-hs-ai.htm

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    That is good stuff.

You know i never really liked Clinton when he was in office but, since his 'departure' im liking him more and more.

Regards,

Lee

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i love billy bob wish he would run again for president!

I've always liked Clinton. He left us hundreds of millions of dollars surplus when leaving his presidency, people were more unified... I'll stop there.. don't want to get off track.

I think what Clinton is doing now shows his good character... I'm quite sure it's also part of the plan to enhance the image of the Clinton family, and keep their name in the press, leading up to the next election. I don't think it's 100% image related for Hilliary's presidential run, but I think it has something to do with it.

I highly doubt you'll never see Bush in the press doing good for the world after his presidency, unless it has something to do with oil or war. Bush would never consider helping those who can't help themselves, unless it's a church of course.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    In my own eyes I don’t think if Hilliary ran for president she would win. I don’t think that Middle America and the Deep South would vote for a woman for president. Maybe if Bush totally screws up with the crazy right wing she would have a change to get in. Well there is always jade for president, did I really say that.

i don't think hilary would win, either - besides, she used to be very involved with children's health and stuff. i feel that spending her energy attacking rock star over a video game was either grandstanding or a desire for publicity, but wasn't what she used to be about.

i think bill clinton was a great president, and after reading his autobiography, i liked him even more.