Thread: The most ammount of spam I get.....

Rainbo1956

The most ammount of spam I get.....

The most ammount of spam I get is from sites that use CCBill.
    Yet, CCBill has no place (that I can find anyway) to report the sites that spam.

WTF? Why have they made it hard for people to report spammers using CCBills processing?

I think it's time CCBill steps up to the plate. Make it a little eaiser for people to report the spammers.

It's one thing when a program has affiliates spamming, but when a site that uses them as a processor just spams away and you have to hunt like a fool to find a place to report the spammer...that's just crazy!

Rainbo1956
    I just have to add here that as an adult webmaster (or former one) that I find it interesting that "I" receive so much spam...even to an email address that I've never used any where/any site...

But, what's most disturbing is that I receive even MORE spam when I join some affiliate programs (even after reading the terms and conditions, not mentioning anything about receiving mail for anything except "news" updates) Which makes no sence to me, since an adult webmaster would have NO reason to want and or need anyone sending them a link to "join" an adult site.

So, what I'm saying is that I have an email address that I "only" use to join affiliate programs and for my personals use...yet, it's full of 100's of emails each day. Most times I delete. Today I decided to click on the links to find out who they where from (which sponsor...i.e...which affiliate) Only to see many of them link directly to CCBill, no affiliate code connected. And, even if there were, where does someone contact CCBill to let them know that they are being a part of the spam (and, yes I do think they are a part of the spam making adult webmasters look bad, in terms of just having their name affiliated with the ass who spammed in the first place)

Ok.....rant over
    And, sorry if I only sounded like I repeted myself :-)