Thread: What merchant service do you recommend?

curiousbunny

What merchant service do you recommend?

That is free to setup ? Ive' heard of myvirtualcard.com, verotel any others? This is for a personals site. Thanks

curiousbunny
    knock knock

if your personals contain anything even vaguely adult related, and you aren't willing to spend the $750 visa fees, those seem to be your two choices.

verotel makes all smaller merchants use their ticket club, which sucks ass. they are a lot better known than mvc, so you might get more affiliate using them. they aren't known to answer support emails. i know two guys on this board say they do, but i know a lot more guys who never got responses at all - me included.

mvc is smaller, and really don't have it together, but they try really hard. they are willing to make changes for their customers, and that's nice. they charge some annoying fees - for example, a guy i know who uses them says he is charged 60 cents for each failed transaction, and $10 per check sent out. also webmasters don't know them, so less people will sign up for an affiliate program using them.

BritishTwinks
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    also webmasters don't know them, so less people will sign up for an affiliate program using them.
    I don't want to hijack the thread but, on this point, do you think people would be as willing to join a Paycom affiliate program as a CCBill one? We are swapping from CCBill to Paycom for our own traffic but haven't decided whether to keep affiliates with CCBill or start a new Paycom program. What would you do?

curiousbunny
    and you aren't willing to spend the $750 visa fees, those seem to be your two choices.
    well am willing i just dont have them righ tnow LOL
    ill keep chkg my options :devil:
    thanks

curiousbunny
    and you aren't willing to spend the $750 visa fees, those seem to be your two choices.
    well am willing i just dont have them righ tnow LOL
    ill keep chkg my options :devil:
    thanks