Thread: Squirt, Lindsay, Jay...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Squirt, Lindsay, Jay...

If you have issue with each other please keep it off the community or in private message only.

Thats all im saying on the topic.

You've been warned

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    No problem Lee.

That's why I askd you to close the thread if you wanted.

He proved my point and I have noting left to say on the matter.

Dead, buried, move on.

I also did apologise there, and will again here for my outburst, not because I didn't mean it, but because I brought it to the board.

Apologies all. Except 1 of course.

Lindsay

:plod:

I might say personally I am disappointed you deleted the thread, but it is your board and I respect your decision on that level.

:uhoh:

I am dissapointed you deleted the thread as well. I put up about 10 links of previous posts DigitialJay aka SLS made previously asking, or hinting, for money from people over the last year.

Now nobody will see those and might fall victim, like CTB did.

I don't have issues with DigitalJay personally. I just feel bad CTB got ripped off. All is good though, no hard feelings.

SLS
    That's fine Lee! And ssshhh don't call me Jay, don't you know I'm hiding out?!

That whole stupid thread was just one of those instances where people talk shit and try to make you mad, then when you get aggravated they go "see! see how this guy is??" I know you know what I mean. I know I was an ass to even respond, and I promise to keep any and all drama, especially fake drama, off the board.

Everyone and their dog has let me know that they read the thread and it was only a big deal to me (which it really wasn't, it just frazzled my nerves a little) so I don't care at all that you deleted it. The problem will be solved within a matter of days, so hopefully nothing about this will be brought up here again, as it never should have been to begin with. I'm guilty of not doing some work for free and that is it.

Squirt; You are right. Watch out people, I'm out to nab your pocket change!

Quote Originally Posted by SLS
    That's fine Lee! And ssshhh don't call me Jay, don't you know I'm hiding out?!

That whole stupid thread was just one of those instances where people talk shit and try to make you mad, then when you get aggravated they go "see! see how this guy is??" I know you know what I mean. I know I was an ass to even respond, and I promise to keep any and all drama, especially fake drama, off the board.

Everyone and their dog has let me know that they read the thread and it was only a big deal to me (which it really wasn't, it just frazzled my nerves a little) so I don't care at all that you deleted it. The problem will be solved within a matter of days, so hopefully nothing about this will be brought up here again, as it never should have been to begin with. I'm guilty of not doing some work for free and that is it.

Squirt; You are right. Watch out people, I'm out to nab your pocket change!
    What part of please keep it off the community or in private message only did you not understand?

SLS
    The part where you posted in THIS thread, saying that I ripped someone off. I have every right to defend myself.

Squirt, I've had more people than I care to count let me know they are completely disgusted with you jumping in on this and talking shit, I suggest you quit while you aren't too far behind. Your conduct has been so far from professional it's not even funny. At least I never claimed to be a pro.

SLS
    Lee, I understand if you ban me for not just letting this go, but it's hard not to defend yourself even when people's attempt at baiting you is so transparent it's laughable. An attempt at launching a site you know I've been working on for a long time got completely shit on, that was worth defending at the risk of being banned imo.

I have no need or desire to respond at length except to quote Shakespeare:

Me doth think you protesteth too much

Karma, is a bitch.

:bomb:

I've had more people than I care to count let me know they are completely disgusted with you jumping in on this and talking shit, I suggest you quit while you aren't too far behind.
    I posted quotes of yours, from your own posts, asking people for money.

The part where you posted in THIS thread, saying that I ripped someone off. I have every right to defend myself.
    Lee has asked we drop this issue on this board. Please stop going on about this. Lee deleted the posts, he doesn't want to hear, nor does anyone else. Just move on.

Camper than a row of tents
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Lee has asked we drop this issue on this board. Please stop going on about this. Lee deleted the posts, he doesn't want to hear, nor does anyone else. Just move on.
    Hello?

"Now nobody will see those and might fall victim, like CTB did."

Then stop baiting him into having to defend himself again. Trying to get him banned?

Calling someone out as a scammer or joining in on the bashing is a pretty serious thing. It can cost people their reputation and money. I fail to see how a matter over $60 lost because someone else didn't accept Paypal or something warrants this continued abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z
    Hello?

"Now nobody will see those and might fall victim, like CTB did."

Then stop baiting him into having to defend himself again. Trying to get him banned?

Calling someone out as a scammer or joining in on the bashing is a pretty serious thing. It can cost people their reputation and money. I fail to see how a matter over $60 lost because someone else didn't accept Paypal or something warrants this continued abuse.
    The links I posted supporting my stance were deleted by Lee. Do a search yourself under DigitalJay's name, with money as the keyword. Lee has asked we drop this issue on this board. Stop going on about it. Lee deleted the posts, he doesn't want to hear it, nor does anyone else. Just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z
    I fail to see how a matter over $60 lost because someone else didn't accept Paypal or something warrants this continued abuse.
    Principle to me is a FAR greater motivator than money.

:4ymca: