Thread: GWW Community Upgrade - Important Information

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? GWW Community Upgrade - Important Information

Okay, as you may (or may not) have noticed, the upgrade to the GWW Community script has happened and, with it, brought some unique 'bugs'.

That being said, here is a list of the current bugs at the present time:

1) Community post count is wrong.

With the 100000th post contest coming up very soon (within the next couple of days) this is going to be the bug we get worked out first and foremost, the upgrade added close to 3000 additional duplicate posts to the community, so, with that said, on the off-chance that we cant get this bug fixed in time, the post # you are looking for on the community home page is 103907 to be the winner of the 100000th post contest, this figure is based on the amount of posts we had on the community prior to the script upgrade, we want to make sure this contest is fair and honest for everyone.
    The above bug has now been fixed and we are now aiming for post #100000 on the community homepage again :thumbsup:

2) Broken graphics.

There are several graphics scattered throughout the GWW Community that are broken, including some avatars. We're hoping to have these broken images fixed up as soon as is humanly possible. This could be this evening, it could be next week. We would ask that you bear with us during this transition period as we work out the broken image issues.
    With the exception of the avatar issue (which is currently being worked on) all other images and graphics throughout the GWW Community are now fixed and working properly :thumbsup:

3) Posting permissions.

Some of the GWW Community members posting privellages may have been changed by the upgrade script. If you have a problem posting to the GWW Community in the next 24 hours please email me directly using lee @ gamediacorp.com and i will correct your posting privellages as soon as your email arrives.

Thats the 3 bugs we are currently aware of, if you notice any others over the next couple of days please post them in this thread and work with us on the problems rather than working against us. If we all work together in order to bring issues to light as they arise, both Gary and I are confident we can get the community script working 100% again.

As bugs are fixed i will also be sure to update everyone in this thread.

Regards,

Lee

Avatars are also now fixed as is the posting permissions issue mentioned above.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    How about the smilies? Mine don't seem to work, click on them and nada.. doesn't even bring up the pop up window either when I click more, so anyone else getting that problem?
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

there is a little smiley dropdown just under the title and they work from there :extat: :goofy:

cheers,
    Luke

Tried that too... nada.. it's like all them smilies and they don't wanna come & play for me... (crying if I could remember the code for the smilie)

Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    Tried that too... nada.. it's like all them smilies and they don't wanna come & play for me... (crying if I could remember the code for the smilie)
    Smilies should now be working for everyone, if they are still not please let me know (i just played with some settings in the admin area) and ill fix them in the morning when i get up.

On that note, im heading off to bed, got to be up for when the markets open tomorrow.

Regards,

Lee

:coffee: working now, mercie

markets huh? hmmm... no i wont' go there...:honest:

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Nice job with the upgarde boys.

Glad it all seemed to go pretty well

:francais: