Thread: How Did Those Of You Affected By Kat Make Out?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Did Those Of You Affected By Kat Make Out?

I hear hurricane Katrina did a fair amount of damage over the last 24 hours

Hope you all faired well if she was in your area.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Heard there was lots of power outages.. .sure hope everyone did okay down there...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Hal
    Thanks for asking Lee. Lots of wind and water where I live (several miles north of Lauderdale). However, we were spared the worse as Miami and south got that. I lived through Andrew in Miami and learned that a hurricane, besides being physically destructive also destroys the normalcy of everyday life which can be almost as bad and more stressful than almost anything else I've experienced. So, I really feel for those people who experienced the worse damage and flooding and for those in New Orleans who are anticipating even a worse horror. On the lighter side of hurricanes - after last years fiasco of one storm after the other and spending a few weeks in La Qunita with my dog because of power outages and no AC (which is the worse part of it all) I put in a full house generator which paid off in spades when it seamlessly popped on as the power went off all around me. We were lucky in this area that the power went back on the next day. Over 1 million lost power in the ***-county area here. Our studio was out for a couple of days and I know others in our business in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale were in the middle of it and hope they've recovered by now. Let's all hope that those poor people in La. are spared the worse as they're already at a disadvantage by being below sea level and in danger of being left under water by Katrina and the deadly storm surge the could result from it.