Thread: google's trying to take over my tv!

krusher

google's trying to take over my tv!

I came home early, turned on the tv and saw something called google current. I have not heard anybody talk about it, but I might have missed it also. It's kind of cool. You can submit a piece to it and they might air it. You are the reporter. Everyonce in a while they talk about a different google top 10 search. Strange, but I could see this as a trend.......

Camper than a row of tents
    That's the station Al Gore owns. They changed it from Newsworld International to Current about a month ago. The concept is groundbreaking for TV. Mainly because the stories have zero influence by political or corporate America (thus why big media didn't say a peep about Current).

Current still has control over what gets seen, but it's a step forward to a time when there will be full interaction between TV and the internet. That's when the real action begins, and probably when the FCC gets involved with the internet in some way.

Corey Bryant
    I caught this last weekend I think. I thought it was pretty interesting. A pretty good mix I thought. I have been watching that channel a lot more, or rather listening to it while working. Hoping that maybe a few things might sink in