Thread: Lee, error report

SLS

Lee, error report

I'm using IE 6.0.2 and since you updated the forum, I get that little yellow ! in the bottom left corner on this forum, and the dropdown Search and Quick Links don't work. Just letting you know. Also, most other forums now have that cool feature where if you hover your mouse over a post, you see the first paragraph. Do you plan on implementing that? I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SLS
    I'm using IE 6.0.2 and since you updated the forum, I get that little yellow ! in the bottom left corner on this forum, and the dropdown Search and Quick Links don't work. Just letting you know. Also, most other forums now have that cool feature where if you hover your mouse over a post, you see the first paragraph. Do you plan on implementing that? I like it.
    Didn't you get the memo? :francais:

SLS
    Evidently not, care to fill me in? No that's not any kind of pun mr bend over!

There was a new complaints procedure posted on the board with the recent upgrade:

SLS
    I was stupid enough to try to make sense of that diagram. :dunce:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks for the heads up, i have a tech request in to check on a fix for that now

As for the preview feature, we have no immediate plans to enable that at the present time

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Thanks for the heads up, i have a tech request in to check on a fix for that now

As for the preview feature, we have no immediate plans to enable that at the present time
    WOW Lee that was great! So much faster then the 3 month investigation time indicated on your complaints chart. Way to go :thumbsup:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    WOW Lee that was great! So much faster then the 3 month investigation time indicated on your complaints chart. Way to go :thumbsup:
    You must have been mis-informed Squirt.

That chart was for the dept. that receives my tech issues.

It only takes me a couple of minutes to send out the tech request, it usually takes the tech dept. close to 3 months to figure the shit out

Regards,

Lee

SLS
    Just to let you know, it looks like it only happens on the topic lists for each forum. Pages like threads themselves, the New Thread and Reply To Thread don't have the error.