Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is my nose too big??

dannyz

Is my nose too big??

I just got this avatar back from our artist and need some feedback on it. I know they like to exaggerate certain traits, but when I look at this all I see is a huge schnozzer hahahah.

Okay, maybe I do have a slightly bigger then average schnozzer, comes from the Jewish ancestry, but is it just me or do I look like Dumbo here?

I do like what he did with my wine glass though heheheh

SLS
    It's broken (the image not your nose)

dannyz
    Hmmm, I think it must be a bug on the GWW side. Lee, do you know why it's coming up broken?

You can view the avatar at this URL until it's fixed:
    http://www.japanboyz.com/danK.jpg

the image is actually 404 - that's why it's coming up broken. are you using .htaccess to protect your images?

dannyz
    You are right Bass Chick, I forgot but we do have anti-hotlinking set up on that domain. Let's see if this works now:

SLS
    He sure is. Dannyz, you are going to have to post a link to an html page with it on it.

dannyz
    It seems to be showing up for me now, but if it's not for me you can also check it at:
    http://www.zbuckz.com/dannyz.jpg

Dzinerbear
    You nose and ears are a bit on the large size, which could actually be a complimentary comment on other parts of your anatomy, but ...

Michael

I think the pic is sexy. I don't see a big nose.

This is a big nose!

dannyz
    You nose and ears are a bit on the large size, which could actually be a complimentary comment on other parts of your anatomy, but ...
    Yeah, I got some feedback from others saying that my nose and ears aren't nearly that big heheheh....I'll be giving our cartoonist a whipping. :whip:

Think I'll have him change it tomorrow just for fun, although then again not sure if I want it to look TOO much like me either.

I think the pic is sexy. I don't see a big nose.

This is a big nose!
    Thanks for the compliment Squirt, but that is an OBSCENELY BIG nose hehehehe. I think I'll look better with a nose/ear reduction and maybe some bigger pecs hehehehehe....sometimes I do love my job.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    I just got this avatar back from our artist and need some feedback on it. I know they like to exaggerate certain traits, but when I look at this all I see is a huge schnozzer hahahah.
    It could be worse!

Paco
    I believe the nose and ears are no different from the right-hand, forearm or bicep ... slightly out of proportion.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    It could be worse!
    Bah-hah ... so that is what Rowan Atkins looked like when he was a child.

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    I think I'll look better with a nose/ear reduction and maybe some bigger pecs hehehehehe....sometimes I do love my job.
    Remember their are always people out there who will like you just the way you are.. who cares about the rest? Be loyal to your true tune spirit Danny!

Is the toon Greg Gaskells work? :groovy:

dannyz
    It could be worse!
    Oy Vey!!!!!!! Please don't let me turn out like that.......:uhoh: