Thread: Banner sizes

BDBionic

Banner sizes

http://www.elixiscash.com/ecash_tools.php

A new site and new affiliate program I'm helping out with. Wanted to know what other banner sizes people would suggest having. I like to have as broad a range as possible so that any webmaster with any layout could conceivably find something that fits in to their site perfectly.

Any other banner sizes you guys would suggest for the selection above and also, what are the most common ones you use? Days of the 468x60 long since passed?

SLS
    The banners look great! The diversity of sizes already there is good. The only other ones I would suggest trying are 150x400, 150x200, 720x60, 320x200, 100x150, 230x60,120x60, and a few more 468x80's.

Sometimes people would prefer a whole bar across the top, especially if they have dynamic content sites utilizing something like a message board or postnuke, and sometimes people with a sidebar have more room to give you than just 150x100.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well you asked, so, for me I like banners that are varied in length & widths

For width I'd like see a selection at
    100 - 120 - 150 - 170 - pixels

For length I'd love to see selections of the various widths above at:
    150 - 200 - 250 - 275 - 300 - 325 - 350

I basically use them to align next to various text lengths.

The other thing I'd love to see, is that webmasters name the banners with at least the site name & size if not with a good keyword name(s)

Just my opinion though.
    hth
    Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online