Thread: CruisingForSex Shut Down because of Hurricane Katrina

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar

CruisingForSex Shut Down because of Hurricane Katrina

as i was watching the news last night about hurricane Katrina, i remembered that cruisingforsex.com is located in new orleans. i knew a couple of guys from cruisingforsex.com, so i wanted to see if everything was ok.

here is what is on their site now:

==

CRUISING for SEX is currently offline due to Hurricane Katrina which struck our home city, New Orleans, overnight Sunday. Flooded streets are making it impossible to get near our office to access damage. We are in the process of relocating all websites to a location in another state and will be back online as soon as possible.

If you believe in prayer, please say one for our home city and all its people who have lost so much. If not a prayer, just send your good thoughts her way. The situation appears to be growing worse by the hour. Our beautiful Big Easy is devastated and will need much love and tender care to bring her back.

==

it's so sad
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

More people have died than on 9/11.

Crazy, huh?

And it's not over.. it's only started and it's getting worse.

Much worse.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I could not imagine what the people are going through that were affected by Katrina. Not that a hurricane is bad enough but dealing with the slow response of our govenment and everything else it must be terrible and very frustrating for everyone. My thoughts go out to you and I hope everything starts to get better for all of you.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

curiousbunny
    yea its pretty sad, i stopped watching the news for now. If you can afford a donation please do so.
    http://s1.amazon.com/paypage/PELYGQV...146658-2722405