Thread: Favorite adult production company?

SLS

Favorite adult production company?

Who is your very favorite adult video/dvd production company, and why?

curiousbunny
    BelAmi, cuz they have the hottest guys. I just don't like that on the dvd's they use the same guys over and over. I wish they would use more guys though.

SLS
    I'm guessing the loyalty of their fans to specific actors is a big part of their continued success. It's a big studio that has a lot to gain by having "stars."

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Citiboyz actually followed by Bel Ami as both have great guys and provide decent if not terriffic content that isn't same old stuff.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

SLS
    I had my fingers crossed someone would mention Citiboyz, they deserve props for the quality and hard work put into their productions.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    I would say BelAmi is my favorite and second would be RAD video.

BDBionic
    Bel Ami has always been my favorite.

Eurocreme's DreamBoy studio is rapidly moving up my list of favorites.

SLS
    Spyboy 2 is crazy! It turned me on, it confused me, it turned me off, it made my eyes cross, it turned me back on, I turned it off. The trailors on that dvd alone are 100x hotter than most stuff I've seen.

Dzinerbear
    I love the guys at Hot Desert Knights because they do stuff that so many others are afraid to touch. I really feel those guys are always pushing the envelope. And while they've primarily been a leather/real men/barebacking/fisting company, suddenly they reinvent themselves and start shooting Euro guys. A lot of good stuff comes out of that studio. I appreciate them so much.

Michael