Thread: TopBucks Hires Darren Austin

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

TopBucks Hires Darren Austin

TopBucks is pleased to announce the addition of Darren Austin to their growing sales and marketing team.

Darren brings with him extensive industry experience. With a solid background in affiliate marketing, public relations, and Video on Demand marketing, Darren will be concentrating his efforts on augmenting the sales and marketing efforts for Vod.TopBucks.

“Darren’s VOD experience will be a welcome asset to our sales team”, said Sylvia Coronado, Sales Manager for TopBucks. “As we optimize and refine our VOD program, our primary objective will be to provide experienced and knowledgeable staff to work closely with those webmasters who promote our VOD products”.

In addition to his sales responsibilities, Darren will be working in tandem with the marketing and development staff as they focus on new features for the VOD.TopBucks.com program

For more information about the TopBucks program please visit www.topbucks.com.

Beginning Tuesday, September 6, Darren can be reached via Darren@topbucks.com to discuss VOD related business and opportunities.
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Congrats I am sure Darren will be a great asset to TopBucks. He has always been very friendly and helpful.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice to see TopBucks expanding its team :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee