Thread: Buck and New Orleans

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar

Buck and New Orleans

WOW!
    What a fucking week. I just wanted to let you all know I am safe and well.

I am going to Los Angeles for a month till I can get back to my home a in the French Quarter which looks like it's still standing. I don't know if my office has been looted or not! Everything I own is there. I had the good sense to grab my camera bag, laptop, wife and dogs. Thats all I have! But I am one of the lucky ones!

This whole thing is like a dream..a bad dream! This goverment is so fucking sick! I am so fucking lucky to have gotten my ass out when I did( late saturday night). Thank god I just got a home in mexico. I hope I can move sooner now.

If anything good comes from this it will be a wake up call to all the fucking idiots who voted for Bush!

Buck

We're just glad you and Kitty and the pets are safe. Everything else is replaceable. Hang in there, you're in our thoughts and prayers.

Love
    Bec and Che

Well, thank fucking God.

Dude, we've been quite worried about you.

thanks for checking in.. and I'm glad you're both safe.\

but don't hold your breath for that wake-up call.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

good to hear you are all safe, like Bec says all else is replaceable.

cheers,
    Luke

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    So glad to hear you got out and are safe and sound. I cant imagine what you must be going through, but my thoughts and good wishes are with you.

SLS
    Buck I'm so glad you evacuated ahead of time! I've been sick with worry and sadness over what is happening in NO, I know it's a much smaller issue but I never even thought about all the poor people who had to leave their pets behind. I'm so glad you didn't! I can't imagine people going back to their homes to find all their belongings gone, and extended members of their families gone with them.

I wish the very proactive-enabling amounts of warning people got had been more effective, to me that is about the worst part. I'm just really glad you were able to use the knowledge to get the heck out of their. I hope you love every minute of Mexico and never look back, and find everything you need to be happy and comfortable there.

buck, i can't even imagine what you're going through, but thank goodness you and kitty and the dogs are okay.

curiousbunny
    very glad ur ok, but life in mexico will b much better :O)

And Buck......

WE are NOT going to abandon you.

Ever.

Let us know what you need, ok?

We'll help any way we can.

and I mean that.

You're one of us.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Dzinerbear
    I'm glad to hear from you, Buck. And I'm relieved you're all safe.
    Keep your chin up, as Bec said, it's all replacable.

Cheers
    Michael

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    Thank you all sooo much!! You all have always been so great to me and I do feel like you are all a family. I am a pretty tough guy but just feel like crying when I see my city. The way the goverment has just left all those people to just rot. What is going on?? How can this be happening in America??

I know everything is all replaceable. Looks like the French Quarter was the only part of the city that wasn't destroyed. Amazing. My two buildings are both standing but the whole city in gone. I don't think I can ever live there again. It will probably take 5 or more years to rebuild.

I wasn't going to leave but at the last minute when I heard a cat 4 I just ot my stuff and split. I have a angel looking over me.

So many people have just been emailing me telling me they are there for me..whatever I need. Amazing !! The true good nature of people really comes out in these horrible situations. I am one of the lucky ones but also feel some kind of guilt when I see all those poor people stuck there and my ass got out.

I hope they do not abandon the city.

Thanks again y'all for being there for me.

Buck