Thread: Las Vegas Gay Webmaster Bash Sponsorship - Two Placements Remain

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Las Vegas Gay Webmaster Bash Sponsorship - Two Placements Remain

I just wanted to give a quick heads up to those companies who are considering some form of sponsorship for January in Las Vegas that as of today sponsorship options for the official Gay Webmaster Bash are limited to two remaining placements.

The Gay Webmaster Bash is going to be taking place on the 5th, 6th and 7th January in Las Vegas, 2006.

The three days of events will take form as three nights of afterhour suites starting at 10:00pm and ending at 03:00am each night.

The two remaining sponsorship options available to companies looking to target those webmasters who market to gay surfers are primary sponsorship options that offer incredible value to you and your company.

If you would like further information on the 3 days of events including a media kit outlining what sponsorship packages are available please email sponsors@gaywebmasterbash.com and i will send you over all of the information you need to make a solid business decision regarding the Gay Webmaster Bash.

We look forward to seeing you at the three days of events and a full schedule for those of you who want to attend the event has been posted on the official Gay Webmaster Bash website.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the Gay Webmaster Bash in January and would like to thank our current event sponsors for their support..

Curious Cash - http://www.curiouscash.com
    Gay Adult Photos - http://www.gayadultphotos.com
    B-Unit - http://www.bunit.com

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    C'mon folks, jump on board !

It'll be a blast !

;-)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy
    It'll be a blast !
    Indeed it will and im sure we'll have other companies talking about the Vegas events months in to the new year like they did with this years events :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Indeed it will and im sure we'll have other companies talking about the Vegas events months in to the new year like they did with this years events :thumbsup:
    The late night suite was quite simply the highlight of Vegas - an oasis of good people and good times in between the madness and mayhem everywhere else.

I treasure the time and friendships forged in such connvivial surrounds !

:francais: