Thread: New Orleans Mayor Slams Bush

dannyz

New Orleans Mayor Slams Bush

Mayor of new orleans on bush and racism - you have to hear.
    This is worth 15 min of your time. The best part is at the end, please listen through to the end.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/package...AGIN_AUDIO.mp3

This is unbelievable because you’ll never, ever hear an elected official speak with as much honesty, anger, frustration and grief as he attacks the gross inadequacy of state and federal response to the city’s crisis.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Certainly is interesting and yet he's saying virtually the opposite tonight after meeting with Bush... so who knows anymore.

Btw Danny, could you please reply to my PM.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

SLS
    I don't know why he would change his tune, nothing can erase what has already happened. While I am sure a lot of inspirational stories of heroism and unselfishnesh will come out of this, the huge amount of horror stories that are going to surface from many hours and DAYS after the hurricaine and flooding will haunt everyone forever.

thanks for the link. despite the horror that has been happening, it is heartening to hear how much the mayor cares for his city and the people in it.

no, really? that sucks - got a link?

Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    Certainly is interesting and yet he's saying virtually the opposite tonight after meeting with Bush... so who knows anymore.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Why would he change his tune? So he can get what he wants perhaps?

CNN quoted him later after he met with BUsh and he supposedly gave Bush praise, though frankly, the whole tragedy seems to have gotten out of everyone's hands.. either they simply miscalculated or it was deliberate but the aftermath hopefully will reveal the truth. For now I hope they stop pointing fingers and get help to all those poor folks.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

curiousbunny
    well the only 3 people i heard on cnn trash bush were black. I do beleive he is racist. I wish hilary was president !

dannyz
    Done.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    why is it that in the 4 years and 8 months this president has been in office, his handlers keep bungling all the events and times when he should be pushed out in front of the public? Yeah he is a boob with public speaking...but one would think that after all this time this administration would get it...and get their "figure head" out in front of the cameras sooner and quit letting him look like he doesn't give a damn.. of course, if he is overriding the handlers and stalling that effort, well then it is all on him...