Thread: Subjective Difference in Sensitivity Circumcised vs. Intact

curiousbunny

Subjective Difference in Sensitivity Circumcised vs. Intact

Subjective Difference in Sensitivity Circumcised vs. Intact
    Even so, circumcised men say that their glans is very sensitive, claim sexual satisfaction, and do not knowing what they are missing. Most circumcised men do not understand that they are capable of the same kinds of incredible orgasms which intact females experience. As I once heard, "Circumcised men will never know what they are missing; intact men will never know what they have." The only way to truly know the difference in feeling is to ask a man who has been circumcised as an adult, and knows the difference. On one NOCIRC.org circumcision video, Paul Tardiff, a man circumcised at age 30, describes sex without a foreskin as "sight without color." See the previous link for statements by men circumcised as an adult. This should give you some idea of what you're missing. However, men circumcised as babies feel even less sensitivity than men circumcised as adults, or even adolescents, because more skin is taken the earlier the age, and the penis never gets to develop fully. It has been first-hand explained to me by multiple adult men who voluntarily chose circumcision as an adult, and regretted it immediately, that orgasm for a circumcised man is similar to "each stroke" for an intact man. And orgasm for an intact man is 'incomparable to anything a circumcised man will ever experience.' I have numerous first-hand accounts like this (I would have to find them or solicit them from the individuals again, but I'll do my best to make available any requests). There are studies proving that circumcision results in penile sensitivity loss and harm. Fink, Carson, and Devellis did the broadest one I can find on men who were circumcised as adults. Here is an easier-to-read report by Dan Bollinger on the study.
    The most sensitive part of the body on a man, an extremely sensitive organelle called the frenulum (sometimes described as "the clitoris of the penis"), is typically and unwittingly either partially or fully amputated during the circumcision process (even though it in itself is not a target -- think of it as "collatoral damage"). There is also the drying/toughening process the glans skin must subsequently undergo to protect itself in the absense of its natural protection. This is called keritanization. All men who have endured modern medicine's (radical) circumcision, or the procedure it was modeled after, the Jewish bris periah, a radical departure from the original circumcision, experience keritanization. To quickly review from Fleiss's article, the glans skin has no sebaceous (oil) glands of its own, relying on the foreskin, as well as the foreskin's mucosal tissue for moisture, and relies on the outer side of this 2-sided skin for protection. Most circumcised men are unaware that the normal skin of the glans should resemble inner vaginal skin, and for good reason. The remaining shaft skin is tightened, especially during erection. Hair and scrotal migration usually results. The severity depends on the tightness of the "circ". The sulcus (the mucosal valley between glans and shaft) and the glans which remain get completely and permanently dried out, worn down, and keritanized. The effects increase over time, usually leading to impotence by the senior years. More on this later.

http://churchofjesuschrist.net/circu...nForeskin.html

SLS
    I think the insensitivity it creates in American men extends a lot further than their penis. It's an ignorant procedure. Just one of dumb idiosyncrisies of western "culture."

Most girls I've fought with to save them from doing this to their sons have simply replied "Forskin is gross, and I don't want my son freaking out that he looks so much different than his father and friends."

My reply "Yeah, cutting off part of your newborn baby for asthetic reasons is completely sain..."

curiousbunny
    yea i agree, i have a friend who actually talked 2 his mom about it and asked her why she approved him getting cut he's upset about it .
    after reading that link of sight w/out color made me realize i guess how he feels http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/sight.htm