Thread: little somethin for Gary

little somethin for Gary

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Thank you Bec!

I'm adding him to my collection now

You're so sweet!

GA

Scorpio
    Nice picture... Gary-Alan, is it for something you collect... i noticed your avatar was the same kind but i don't really know what is it for you

Originally posted by Scorpio
    Nice picture... Gary-Alan, is it for something you collect... i noticed your avatar was the same kind but i don't really know what is it for you
    Well in a way I guess I do collect them too... My avatar is from a portrait of arch angels (very mythic and erotic portrait) - this one represents the Arch Angel Raphael.

Eventhough I've been accused of using that avatar as an ego thing... here's what really happened...

A while ago a friend sent me a larger version of this image of Raphael when she heard I was sick. And I simply fell in love with him. Afterwards she told me that she sent him to heal me and prayed every day to him that I would get better. And I did.

Since then I've been collecting angels and other winged human images like this When I have time I want to print them out and put them in a scrapbook. I really enjoy them.

Hugs,
    GA

Oh that is so neat! Had a feeling he had a special connection to you somehow! So is my guardianangel a new one for you? All I know is that the moment I saw it - I had to send him to you!

Actually yes Bec, he is a new one for me. When I first saw him I thought he looked familiar. He does look a lot like my avatar

I really do appreciate him in more than a sexy sense, too!

Hugs, babe!

Gary