Thread: Webmasters 4 America

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Webmasters 4 America

In the wake of what has undoubtedly, been the worst disaster in the history of the United States hurricane Katrina has left thousands of individuals and families homeless, bereaved, financially unstable and, shocked during the last 5 days since she struck the Gulf Coast.

The images of destruction we have seen being played on the new stations im certain do not do justice to the devastation that those individuals living in the effected areas have witnessed and, will most likely continue to witness for days to come.

Thankfully, there is some hope now that supplies, the national guard and other agencies are on site and working on getting everyone affected by this disaster relocated to shelters, fed, watered and clothed.

The people of the Gulf Coast, black + white, male + female, young + old alike need OUR help to start peicing their lives back together in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

As the industry has done so many times in the past when disaster has struck the world, several companies have now stood out from the crowd by offering both monetary and physical support to help those individuals in need rebuild what has been taken from them.

With the help of, Jettis, ARS, Hustler, CCBill, Python, Adult.Com, Epassporte, WegCash, JBM, Paycom and You, the adult industry can have a positive effect on the ongoing relief efforts that American Red Cross and National Guard are providing the survivors of Katrina.

That being said, i would urge you to donate any amount, no matter how small, to offer some financial assistance for those organizations who have been and, who presently are working day and night to get people out of the effected areas as quickly and, as safely as possibly.

You can make a donation one of two ways, by visiting the American Red Cross website at http://www.redcross.org or, by visiting http://www.webmasters4america.com and making a donation by either online check or, Epassporte.

It is at times like this when the industry comes in to its own, whether supporting citizens in America or half way around the world, we have always done our bit and the recent events in the Gulf Coast are no different, the industry is banding together, putting politics and differences aside in an effort to raise funds for organizations and individuals that really do need our help.

Whether you donate $1 or $100 every cent will assist with the recovery efforts and show that you truly are able to touch someones life in a positive way.

Please visit one of the two urls i mentioned above and donate whatever you can to assist those people that really do need our help, now more than ever.

Once again, you can donate online directly at the American Red Cross website, http://www.redcross.org or at http://www.webmasters4america.com which has been setup by those industry companies i mentioned above.

Regards,

Lee

TheWhack
    I contributed. I love seeing us come together as one to help each other in horrible times like this. I just stopped watching CNN all together because its so depressing.

I dont understand why people are shooting at people who want to help them though. Sure people are pissed off it has been taking so long but really it's not their fault. It's the people behind the scenes. Don't shoot at the help!

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    I'm in as well.

Just when this industry sometimes disappoints then the true colors come through.

A great thing !

:biker:

BDBionic
    just wanna give a big pat on the back to everyone who's contributed and to Lee and GWW for puttin this thread up.
    I didn't give thru this but gave thru the red cross website a couple days ago.

let's all hope our money helps make a difference.