Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding Straight Models

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

Finding Straight Models

I have been having a hard time finding straight models lately for our site StraightBoysJerkOff.com. I have tried newspapers, CraigsList, BackPage, Yahoo chat rooms. Anything I am missing? I am also paying current models $100 for any referrals of models we shoot. I haven't tried the clubs yet and I know AJ said that was a good place. I am thinking of hiring a really hot girl to hit the colleges. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Soonnow
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Mark
    Give the camera to ANY girl you know. Have her walk down ANY street
    asking guys if they'll jerk off for her, and money....

SLS
    He's right, hiring a sexy woman will get you more hot models for cheap than you can imagine. It's essential to have a female photographer in the straight boy market, if you want to capture the widest range of guys. Other than that, they seem to respond to the butch jock type of guy the best, "I've done well with this, I'm completely comfortable with it, it's great, and I'm letting you in on it too" is how you want to present it. I mean, not verbatum but that's how you want to come off. If it seems pervy, wierd, abnormal, or uncomfortable in any way, only a certain type of guy will respond.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    CuriousTim is the undisputed king of recruiting and shooting not just straight boys, but HOT straight boys.

The 250+ (and growing weekly !!) fresh and exclusive models Tim has recruited and shot for http://www.curiouscash.com is the single differentiation CuriousCash has in the marketplace.

I do not think anyone here would fail to agree with those 2 points.

Mark, I have had the "honor" of listening and watching in (surreptuously!) on Tim's interviews with boys, and the man is simply a magician.

He could write down step by step what he does, walk you through it and I still doubt that anyone could do things as intuitively as he does.

He is training JesseJ and Jesse is coming along VERY well, but he is learning daily from the master.

There is no magic bullet - he advertises every week in the same places, interviews at the same places and treats the boys so well that he even gets now existing boys introducing their surf club and football mates to Tim directly to make some cash !!! And these ARE straight guys ! More than 80% of our boys are !

And, contrary to popular belief, it is NOT all about the money. Some of you guys would crap yourselves if you knew what he pays sometimes for the quality he gets !!!

We are getting there with our plans to shoot and supply content through CuriousCash, but Tim would be better placed to answer the when and how on that.

:brave:

SLS
    But you just plugged the hell out of your own affiliate program, without offering him any real advice. That's kind of rude! :boo:

Mark; btw the site looks incredible, and the guy in the staticy tv on the tour alone is enough to get me interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SLS
    But you just plugged the hell out of your own affiliate program, without offering him any real advice. That's kind of rude! :boo:

Mark; btw the site looks incredible, and the guy in the staticy tv on the tour alone is enough to get me interested.
    Piss off fucktwad scammer.

If you think following me around trying to push buttons makes you a man, continue....

Sorry Mark !

SLS
    You are seriously messed up. I'm sorry that I wasted so much time trying to help you with curiouscrap. If it wasn't for the little bit of pocket change I got in return, I'd be pissed.

If you wish to discuss this further, be a man and take it to PM. In the meantime, consider using IntenseCash as a quality affiliate program worthy of time and attention. I'm in no way affiliated with the program, but it is top quality!

Slade
    Ok girls..retract the nails..there's been enuf carnage already this week in New Orleans!

Slade
    Suggestion for Mark..

GIRLS are the way to go frankly. And using Craiglist WISELY can definitely rope some goodies in in an efficient manner (time wise).

Have the girl post some REVEALING pics of herself, and let the guys know that she'll be glad to take their pics too! (Guy will ALWAYS think he'll get something for showing his package! Straight guys are WONDERFULLY COCKY!)

CuriousT i m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    Ok girls..retract the nails..there's been enuf carnage already this week in New Orleans!
    Yerr think that would be a good idea . .

I love and embrace Mark and IntenseCash as I also love to embrace our program CuriousCash .

There is room for both of us :-)

Lets not be too petty guys . .

Thanks for the wrap T o y b o y !!
    Everyone always likes to hear nice things about themselves.

Sorry I missed you @ Internext Mark

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousT i m
    Yerr think that would be a good idea . .

I love and embrace Mark and IntenseCash as I also love to embrace our program CuriousCash .

There is room for both of us :-)

Lets not be too petty guys . .

Thanks for the wrap T o y b o y !!
    Everyone always likes to hear nice things about themselves.

Sorry I missed you @ Internext Mark
    Read the thread Tim.. you misunderstood.

But that's ok ;-)

Welcome to rush for the 100k.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Sorry I missed you too Tim. Now there is way too much hate in the world so can you guys please kiss and make up? Thanks for your comments about my program SLS. Now make up before I have to start bitch slapping.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

SLS
    I really wish we could have, I tried to explain things to him but he kept being mean, and getting meaner. I still have no idea whats up with that. I put a ton of work into curiouscash's affiliate tools and a site to promote them, the last thing I wanted was to have my account deleted and for CTB to hate me. The more I said sorry to him about not updating their FHG list I made for them, the more he goes off on me, so I totally give up.

Once again I put my big foot in my mouth though, sorry Tim I don't mean any disrespect to your program or the huge amount of work you put into it. I'm just frustrated with every attempt I made to apoligize and explain getting met with attacks and name calling.

(nails retracted and the name of that affiliate program washed out of my mouth forever)

Sorry I missed you too Tim. Now there is way too much hate in the world so can you guys please kiss and make up? Thanks for your comments about my program SLS. Now make up before I have to start bitch slapping.

Mark
    Won't be any making up on principle from my end.

But I did the right thing and just hit ignore ;-)

You can still slap me if you like... I might like it.

He he

:whip:

Hamilton Steele
    I have been having a hard time finding straight models lately for our site StraightBoysJerkOff.com. I have tried newspapers, CraigsList, BackPage, Yahoo chat rooms. Anything I am missing? I am also paying current models $100 for any referrals of models we shoot. I haven't tried the clubs yet and I know AJ said that was a good place. I am thinking of hiring a really hot girl to hit the colleges. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Mark
    I'll do it!

I'm a serious whore!