Thread: gww's webmaster fun forum

gww's webmaster fun forum

how many of you visit gww's "gay webmaster fun" forum on a regular basis? I must admit that I almost never visit it. I think it would be a good idea to merge that forum back into this one. What do you guys think?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Not too often, besides their is more humour in the main board to keep me chuckling... I'd merge it myself, but just my opinion.:thumbsup:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Dzinerbear
    I rarely go there. I don't know why ... time I guess. Sometimes I think these boards split things up too much and a lot of stuff gets missed.

Michael

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    yep like those pics of....:coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I pretty much stay in the Industry Forum. Occasionally something in the mainstream catches my eye when I am at the main page.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well as of this moment in time, we have no immediate plans to merge the Webmaster Fun forum back in to the general forum.

I think keeping them seperate, as it stands, tends to attract one type of webmaster to the 'fun' forum and another type to the 'general' forum whilst not impacting either of the two different types significantly enough.

We wanted to make sure that the general board was kept as business like as possible, especially now that 'business' orienated forums in the industry are very few and far between these days.

As is ay, as of right now, its probably going to stay how it is but, who knows what the next few months will bring as we start adding new features to the GWW Community

Regards,

Lee