Thread: How many of you would be game to get that tattoo ?

Doctor Dre

How many of you would be game to get that tattoo ?

Doctor Dre
    Nobody I guess

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Martin,

Just sent you a PM bud

Oh and to answer your question, ive been wanting a tattoo for a couple of yars but every time i think about going to the studio to get it done, i chicken out because i think of the pain involved LOL

Regards,

Lee

Doctor Dre
    replied ...

robin
    Well I might if I was into getting tattoos (its a pretty cool design) but as I hate needles with a passion, (had to have them every week when I was a kid) -- no.

curiousbunny
    u gotta have some balls 2 walk around shirtless with that :o)

I have a tattoo and will likely be getting another soon, but I am not keen on full-on tats like that, I prefer small / discrete ones myself.

cheers,
    Luke

Looks..um... tacky.

I'm getting a sleeve designed which will be my third tattoo. But not with naked meremaids.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Rainbo1956
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    Looks..um... tacky.

I'm getting a sleeve designed which will be my third tattoo. But not with naked meremaids.
    I'd have to agree with you Jasun.

I have a tattoo, was done by a pro that's very good, but over the years it faded and lost it's shape...now it's hard to tell what the hell it is. That's why I never got another. I guess that maybe doesn't happen with some people? Mine looks like shit now. In the beginning it was kinda small but clear, large enough to see what it was at a glance. Not in a bad place (shoulder) but, the sun and age have taken it's toll. Just a warning for some who are thinking about getting one, it might not look near as good when you hit over 40 (if you get one at 40...not look good when you hit 50...etc).
    Could just depend on your skin type, how much sun you get and etc...who knows

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'll tell ya, after getting my first a few weeks ago I'm hooked. I doubt this guy is gonna be walking around shirtless at Disneyland anytime soon, LOL. My next tattoo is going to be of a guy on all fours wearing fist mits and a dog collar. I've already got the first draft of the design from my artist friend and it's really cool. I'm all about sexually suggestive art for tattoos. After all, if all those rockabilly guys can have pinup models and Betty Page tatts why can't I have Tom of Finland guys, right? But the giant squirting cocks and masturbating mermen were a bit over the top. LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I have a couple tattoos but I decided what I wanted then waited 6 months before having them done--not a spontaneous decision since it will be on my body for life. I have heard not to get a tat on an area that will stretch--like the belly--shoulders I thought were good. I have had my shoulder tattoo re-colored but I think that is due to a lot of time in the sun--the black lines are still good after 5 years but the colors did fade from Arizona sunshine. And yeah, Lee, they did hurt like being cut with a razor blade constantly for an hour.

I think tats are just another form of expression but they are rather permanent so should not be applied after a few dozen budweisers on spring break. You can live down screaming your head off on 3 day drinking spree but the tat is going to be there for a long long time.

Sure, the squirting cocks and masturbating mermaids are a bit over the top, and most likely the guy will regret getting it but bless his heart for having the guts to put that expression out there.

If I am correct, Toy Boy will be getting a tattoo put on his arse at the AOE showfloor in Amsterdam in November~~
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!